Hey LoL Feminists, Take a seat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Well Hungarian

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Attention every logical poster: The OP rejects anything logical that is against his point of view. Move on to another thread. You're not going to get through to anyone here.
Please stop trying to get attention. It's annoying.

Rachel

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Hungarian View Post
Please stop trying to get attention. It's annoying.
Oh you gave me attention I was successful mmmm more give me MORE

Ansaa

11-17-2012

I seriously don't care about all the boobs, it makes most guys happy so good for them.

I just wish it was fair. We have almost nothing, Varus is basically shirtless, but he is covered by corruption everywhere else.

Ruthless Pantheon is the only thing we have... compared to almost every single female champ. Pleease Riot... release some better looking males, make it fair!

King GrimPhenom

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Attention every logical poster: The OP rejects anything logical that is against his point of view. Move on to another thread. You're not going to get through to anyone here.
If your argument was solid enough you could break through it

You just saying "I quit" means you should avoid debating with ANYONE for the rest of your life because you're actually the one who's rejecting everything that doesn't agree with you

A discussion isn't just one and done and you need to grow the hell up and realize this

This is how a discussion and debate is: One side has an argument and the other has an argument

the fact that you're trying to disperse this simply implies you're not gonna get anywhere in life if you can't take the time to defend your point and also shows you don't believe in it as strongly as you think

Sincerely,
The OP

radiantash

11-17-2012

Over sexualized males in LoL:

Taric
Xin Zhao
Gangplank
Twisted Fate
Singed (Crazy mad scientists can be sexy)
Ryze
Sion for his muscles
Dr mundo for his muscles
Master YI
Olaf
Tryndamere
Vladimir
Pantheon
Gragas (teddy bear kinda sexy)
Mordekaiser (for strength)
Ezreal
udyr
Shen
Malzahar
Garen
Swain (Old sexy mysterious guy)
Jarvan
Lee Sin
Talon
Graves
Viktor (technology is sexy)
Varus
Darius
Draven
Jayce
Zed

Over Sexualized Women:
Janna
Evelynn
Sivir
Soraka
Morgana
ashe
Miss Fortune
Sona
Nidalee
Katarina
Lux
Akali
Riven
Leblanc
Irelia
Caitlyn
Cass
Leona
Vayne
Shyvanna
Ahri
Sejuani
Fiora
Zyra
Syndra
Elise
Dianna

Are we even now?
the Womens are sexy the males are sexy can we all hug and then kill each other over and over in matches. PLEAAAAASEEEEEE!!!

Garnet

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
So "tough" people have to dress tough?

Cait is supposed to look butch?

She can't where a dress because she's tough, that's like me not being able to wear a bandana because I'm not a gangster

So someone is not able to dress like a woman, because they're tough

Your logic is infallible
whaaat that is not even what i said at all

caitlyn could wear a sleek uniform (with pants), and some fashionable, but logical boots. that doesn't make her butch. she could easily wear a dress in her off time, whatever. it just doesn't make any sense that a character like her would wear the outfit that she is wearing, heels included

i said absolutely nothing about not being able to wear a dress if you were tough, and i certainly said nothing about being butch.

BringerOfHope

11-17-2012

God, I don't support them doing so but if they changed the skins then they would just find something else to complain about, I say if they don't like it THIS much don't play

Valkymie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebosBike View Post
The quit staring at their boobs you perv!

I never noticed this "problem" and I never paid any attention to their **** because its a bunch of pixels on a screen. They aren't real.. they aren't supposed to be real!

None of the champions in this game are portrayed realistically in the slightest and they aren't supposed to be. Now quit generalizing them and saying that they are all the same because they have breasts... That is the only sexism taking place here.

The average cup size in america is a C cup and above.

In some areas the average is D and above..

It is a drawing! There are countless proportion issues in nearly all of the splash arts, but you choose to focus only on sexual ones.
likewise
riot is catering to perverts because apparently they cant sell a champion to male gamers unless it has exposed cleavage
im sorry but is pointing that out sexist of me?
if its designed to catch the eye of a male gamer
im the pervert for noticing it too?

in a fantasy game where magic and dragons exist
its okay to have women tromping around in next to nothing
but god forbid they put an old fat woman in there
is that too real for you?
is that some hard cold truth you dont want to see in your game?

this wouldnt be a problem if the male champions were just as sexualized (ie, were not given ample monster champions, some fat/old/ugly champions either)
but they only represent the women as sexual fantasies
which makes it sexist

Rachel

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
If your argument was solid enough you could break through it

You just saying "I quit" means you should avoid debating with ANYONE for the rest of your life because you're actually the one who's rejecting everything that doesn't agree with you

A discussion isn't just one and done and you need to grow the hell up and realize this

This is how a discussion and debate is: One side has an argument and the other has an argument

the fact that you're trying to disperse this simply implies you're not gonna get anywhere in life if you can't take the time to defend your point and also shows you don't believe in it as strongly as you think

Sincerely,
The OP
I never had an argument. I'm pretty sure. Considering I agree with your overall point.

But the fact that you ignore what my posts say just shows that you don't know that and you think that I disagree with your points on this subject.
I read all the posts I respond to. The entire post.

I enjoy discussion and will gladly welcome it if the opposing party actually reads and respond accordingly.

I think I disagreed with you on what feminism means. Which isn't an argument. There is one thing it means. But you just rejected that completely.

King GrimPhenom

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suns song View Post
whaaat that is not even what i said at all

caitlyn could wear a sleek uniform (with pants), and some fashionable, but logical boots. that doesn't make her butch. she could easily wear a dress in her off time, whatever. it just doesn't make any sense that a character like her would wear the outfit that she is wearing, heels included

i said absolutely nothing about not being able to wear a dress if you were tough, and i certainly said nothing about being butch.
Could it be that the character Caitlyn just didn't want to wear a uniform?

Jeez is that enough?

Can she be a plain clothes cop? Could she be off duty?

Why are the winter champs wearing arctic gear? (Nunu must be dying) Its not Winter in SR most of the time, could it be they just want to?

Could it be that she just didn't WANT TO? Is that ok? Is that alright with you?

Side note: Cait is my favorite adc and Arctic warfare cait is my fav skin for her