Hey LoL Feminists, Take a seat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King GrimPhenom

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louvier View Post
not all women have c-ddd size
and dont even get me started on transgenders
sorry to burst your bubble too

also im not saying make them all flat
im saying put those puppies back in their shirts
like i said characters like ahri and MF can have theirs busting out

characters like caitlyn and sona should have theirs covered up
See Irelia, Lux, Karma, Annie, Anivia, Caitlyn

Hold on Cait? She's is wearing a Dress! You act like that type of dress is UNCOMMON she can't wear a dress?!

WTF? Are you a Nun?

King GrimPhenom

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbear View Post
I actually don't mind the design too much of league of legends. You want real sexist game design? Play DOA
Damn I couldn't agree more lololo

Garnet

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
See Irelia, Lux, Karma, Annie, Anivia, Caitlyn

Hold on Cait? She's is wearing a Dress! You act like that type of dress is UNCOMMON she can't wear a dress?!

WTF? Are you a Nun?
it's not an uncommon sort of dress. does it make any sense belonging on a tough, takes-no-**** sheriff? no, not really

Rachel

11-17-2012

Attention every logical poster: The OP rejects anything logical that is against his point of view. Move on to another thread. You're not going to get through to anyone here.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suns song View Post
it's not an uncommon sort of dress. does it make any sense belonging on a tough, takes-no-**** sheriff? no, not really
Cait spends the majority of every game hiding in the brush to proc her passive, and running from opponents to keep them at a distance. Thats hardly conductive towards the tough, takes no **** attitude that you think she has.

Well Hungarian

11-17-2012

Quote:
What if the tough, take-no-**** sheriff were to go wreck some face on the fields of justice in her free time? Could she not do it in a dress?

King GrimPhenom

11-17-2012

Quote:
So "tough" people have to dress tough?

Cait is supposed to look butch?

She can't where a dress because she's tough, that's like me not being able to wear a bandana because I'm not a gangster

So someone is not able to dress like a woman, because they're tough

Your logic is infallible

TheMountainGoat

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Attention every logical poster: The OP rejects anything logical that is against his point of view. Move on to another thread. You're not going to get through to anyone here.
its almost like you have never been on the internet before

Garnet

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebosBike View Post
Cait spends the majority of every game hiding in the brush to proc her passive, thats hardly conductive towards the tough, takes no **** attitude that you think she has.
i wasn't aware that the manner in which most players chose to play a champion overrode the lore-specific personality that was written for them

or do you even bother reading champion lore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Hungarian View Post
What if the tough, take-no-**** sheriff were to go wreck some face on the fields of justice in her free time? Could she not do it in a dress?
have you ever worn a dress that short
they're not exactly easy to move in, so i'd say no, it wouldn't be a good idea to run around in the fields of justice wrecking face because you'd be spending half the time pulling down/up your dress and hoping your heels won't trip you on the irregular ground while you're trying to land that head shot

evelastina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
You take my aggression out of frustration as aggression toward women

Sorry if I'm a human and display my frustration openly to in an unorganized debate in which people are purposely trying to be pricks

I'm so sorry please Don't talk down to me I'll go be a single function robot right away madam
but all feminists are misandrist nazis amirite?

also are you literally just downvoting every post i make?

Quote:
I thought a game was directed at gamers while there are games who cater to a certain demographic (See Love Hina and Leisure Suit Larry) games like LoL are for gamers

I don't see how LoL is even leaning toward "Alienating" women with the fair representation that is has

This is where alot of the arguments are falling flat
women are gamers too
but league continues to cater to young males
we have 1 true monster compared to your 15 or so
we have no overweight champions compared to your gragas and urgot
no buff champions compared to the majority of your male champsions
no old champions compared to zilean and possibly swain
and no ugly (im talking trundle ugly) champions

a majority of the male human champs aren't attractive to females or have their faces obscured anyways
whereas only kayle has her face obscured and arguably all of the female humans are attractive to males

please tell me how this encourages women to play the way it encourages men to
if you dont think riot should make more female-friendly champions to encourage them to play and spend money on the game
why do you think they should keep making ones for males

like ive said before
theres no need to stop production on boobies
just dont make it a tittiefactory