Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

11-14-2012

((Morgana and Eve are the two that have had that tension from the beginning, but it never goes beyond... well... me pushing it. XD ))

"I like both of those opt--"

Evelynn takes another bite and sighs, savoring the deliciousness. "That's good too. I do love my friends, especially when they're professional bakers."

When the waffles were gone, Evelynn began to lick the plate, her serpentine tongue wrapping around it like a washcloth.

Ask the Herald

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
...A double entendre is a phrase that is vague enough to be satirically interpreted in a (usually) sexual sense.

You were asking me if there was anything I wanted to get off my chest. I refrained from pointing out that that was an example.
Ah. I see. I never had need for such terminology in my past experiences, so I never bothered to learn any of it.

Still, however, I fail to see how my referring to you needing to get anything off your chest can be taken in a sexual manner?

Ask Drav

11-14-2012

Quote:

Morgana bites her tongue from saying anything about Janna.

"I haven't noticed anything about you, Draven. And I don't know anything about why Viktor might be different-I don't notice a difference."

Morgana made a promise, and she's keeping it.
Hrm...Draven scratches his beard before speaking again.

It seems that either before or after his date with Janna, Viktor seems slightly different. Draven is concerned about him. Believe it or not Draven does care about others.

But you are correct to presume that Draven is always number one about certain things...

Dear Morgana

11-15-2012

Quote:
((Morgana and Eve are the two that have had that tension from the beginning, but it never goes beyond... well... me pushing it. XD ))

"I like both of those opt--"

Evelynn takes another bite and sighs, savoring the deliciousness. "That's good too. I do love my friends, especially when they're professional bakers."

When the waffles were gone, Evelynn began to lick the plate, her serpentine tongue wrapping around it like a washcloth.
((As it should be until you get her drunk again. Hurry up!))

Morgana wrinkles her nose and snatches the plate away from Evelynn.

"That's disgusting. Go take a shower before you get syrup everywhere."

Quote:
Ah. I see. I never had need for such terminology in my past experiences, so I never bothered to learn any of it.

Still, however, I fail to see how my referring to you needing to get anything off your chest can be taken in a sexual manner?
Morgana resists the urge to laugh and fails spectacularly, causing her to giggle as she covers her mouth with her hand, muffling the glee until she calms down.

"...Viktor, I have something covering my chest. Asking me if I wanted to get something off my chest could be interpreted as you asking me to expose myself to you.

...Is that what you were asking? Why didn't you say so?!"

Quote:
Hrm...Draven scratches his beard before speaking again.

It seems that either before or after his date with Janna, Viktor seems slightly different. Draven is concerned about him. Believe it or not Draven does care about others.

But you are correct to presume that Draven is always number one about certain things...
Morgana brandishes a claw and makes a shooing motion.

"I never presumed that. Now get the **** out."

st0pb0t

11-15-2012

Quote:
((As it should be until you get her drunk again. Hurry up!))

Morgana wrinkles her nose and snatches the plate away from Evelynn.

"That's disgusting. Go take a shower before you get syrup everywhere."
((Last time I did that, you accused Eve of raping Morg. XD You're gonna have to make a show of effort if you want this to go somewhere.))

"You love it." Evelynn blows a foot-long raspberry and hops off the sofa, displacing the blanket on the floor. At some point in the night, Evelynn had discarded her garment, and she obliviously shaked a bare rear at Morgana as she yawned, stretched, and disappeared into the lavatory.

Ask the Herald

11-15-2012

Quote:
Morgana resists the urge to laugh and fails spectacularly, causing her to giggle as she covers her mouth with her hand, muffling the glee until she calms down.

"...Viktor, I have something covering my chest. Asking me if I wanted to get something off my chest could be interpreted as you asking me to expose myself to you.

...Is that what you were asking? Why didn't you say so?!"
Viktor merely tilts his head to one side, clearly bemused.

"Is that so? Then I take it that what I've said can be interpreted as requesting that you remove your upper body's covering? I see."

He then shifts his head, bowing it slightly and cupping the bottom of is mask in clear contemplation.

"But....I have no interest in your flesh. Although you ARE quite beautiful, I've evolved beyond such primal urges and desires as the sight of bare skin. I am, if I may be frank, far more attracted to your strong will and independence."

{{ Using quotations and actions since you started it first. :> }}

Dear Morgana

11-15-2012

Quote:
((Last time I did that, you accused Eve of raping Morg. XD You're gonna have to make a show of effort if you want this to go somewhere.))

"You love it." Evelynn blows a foot-long raspberry and hops off the sofa, displacing the blanket on the floor. At some point in the night, Evelynn had discarded her garment, and she obliviously shaked a bare rear at Morgana as she yawned, stretched, and disappeared into the lavatory.
((Ah, but they weren't 'friends' then. I imagine Morg as being into guys, but with enough alcohol...))

"No, I don't."

She blushes and turns away at Evelynn's nakedness.

"...Don't do that!"

Sighing, she cleans up the plates, heading towards the kitchen to wash them.

Quote:
Viktor merely tilts his head to one side, clearly bemused.

"Is that so? Then I take it that what I've said can be interpreted as requesting that you remove your upper body's covering? I see."

He then shifts his head, bowing it slightly and cupping the bottom of is mask in clear contemplation.

"But....I have no interest in your flesh. Although you ARE quite beautiful, I've evolved beyond such primal urges and desires as the sight of bare skin. I am, if I may be frank, far more attracted to your strong will and independence."

{{ Using quotations and actions since you started it first. :> }}
((Whoops))

"...Thank you, but really? You don't find anything the least bit attractive about bodies? What about Janna? Yes, there was an emotional connection, but her lack of clothing had to play some factor!"

st0pb0t

11-15-2012

((I'm going to assume that Morg stared.

For a long time. ))

Evelynn bathed, helped herself to Morgana's assorted soaps, shampoos, lotions, make-up, and a razor. Some time later, she stepped out wrapped in a towel, though her gussying was completed. She simply had nothing else to wear.

Evelynn looked around the living room, found her hostess missing, and searched for her in the kitchen. "Morg?"

Ask the Herald

11-15-2012

Quote:
(((Whoops))

"...Thank you, but really? You don't find anything the least bit attractive about bodies? What about Janna? Yes, there was an emotional connection, but her lack of clothing had to play some factor!"
{{ It's alright. }}

"I......"

Viktor suddenly is at a loss for words. Morgana had just brought up Janna again, and the Herald found himself wishing she wouldn't. But the angel was one of the closest things to a friend he had, so maybe he should talk to her about it.

"Janna, regrettably, stormed out of the restaurant before I could say much. I didn't learn much from her, and what I did was simply relationship mishaps which I am completely ignorant of. Though there are many who will believe that I was interested in Janna for her beauty, I was in actuality interested in her talent and pure potential."

Dear Morgana

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((I'm going to assume that Morg stared.

For a long time. ))

Evelynn bathed, helped herself to Morgana's assorted soaps, shampoos, lotions, make-up, and a razor. Some time later, she stepped out wrapped in a towel, though her gussying was completed. She simply had nothing else to wear.

Evelynn looked around the living room, found her hostess missing, and searched for her in the kitchen. "Morg?"
Morgana turns and sees Evelynn, wearing nothing but a towel.

"Yes Ev-"

She notices Evelynn's lack of clothing, starts, and quickly turns away.

"...Right. Your clothes should be in the bathroom. I cleaned them. Now please, let me clean these dishes witho-"

She squeals and turns, hands on her aproned hips as she glares at her slightly-more-purple friend, heedless of the latter's covered nakedness.

"Evelynn, did you just squeeze my backside?!"

Morgana's eyebrows furrow in inquiring anger.