3vs5 and 4vs5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blaze903

11-17-2012

riot please please please do something that gives 4vs5 or 3vs5 an advantage buff. idk like extra money or maybe cheaper items. i just did a 3vs5 and almost won but the enemy team just all defended and tower hugged there towers while we did baron dragon tryed to get the towers but it was 3vs5 there teammates just bough everything that countered me magic resist in my case and the other bough health and eventually we lost......... i think there need to be some kind of advantage given 3vs5 or 4vs5 players. up vote if you agree then we would have to less worry about quiters.......
anyone else got a kool idea that would make 4vs5 3vs5 more fair??? kinds of buffs? weaker towers... maybe a time limit like defend till 30 min and the game will be tied. no loss give (oOoOo nice!!)

blaze903

11-17-2012

wow 85 views and no reply

Enzgar

11-17-2012

What, so someone dced, you get a buff, then they come back and you've made up all this ground? Not fair to the other team at all.

PhoenixDog

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzgar View Post
What, so someone dced, you get a buff, then they come back and you've made up all this ground? Not fair to the other team at all.
But it's fair to the team that loses the player? What if it happens every game? I've had an AFK in each of my 4 placement matches, regardless how well the team is doing (Winning or losing).

Maybe replace the player with a bot? ****ing something....

Prof Zuhayr

11-17-2012

oh god no
if they replaced the player with a bot, people would just be getting free kills off of it

blaze903

11-17-2012

dude i just had a ****ing 50 min game with 2 afk. theni had a ****ing 40 min game with 1 afk. i am not talking about if they come back. first seriusly if someone doesnt come back in a game after 10 min they shouldnt be allowed to there just gona come and feeed after that. or let us quit with no plenty from leaver buster riot freking make your mind. seriously i am wasting 20 min of my life if note more... we need an adavantage for 4vs5 hell maybe the enemy team cant level to 18 they are stuck at 16 or something.........

LoneChipmunk

11-19-2012

I played a kayle game....2 people in my team DC... I had 27 kills, my Veigar could nearly 1 hit people, and our Ryze had over 20 kills....we still got extremly fed. We still lost though because they aced us eventully.