Honorable Opponent 3 Times Over

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinRG

11-17-2012

I have received the red 'Honorable Opponent' 3 times over now. What does this even mean? I'm extra honorable? :/

havate

11-17-2012

Same happened with me too. I have no idea why show the message honorable opponent 3 times when it is not shown in the game screen. Come on Riot, give 3 red ribbons in my loading screen. Else stop showing the message again and again.

adc

11-17-2012

I have 71 honorable opponents. I've gotten the badge 3 times.

98 teamworks. No badge.

LessHerpMoreDerp

11-17-2012

i got the same thing, 104 honorable opponents now, but nothing for the others... 190 teamwork, 37 friendly and 29 helpful :/

mambawarrior0

11-17-2012

It mean's you're borderline.
You need to maintain a certain thresh hold to keep the ribbon, and it sounds like you're right at that mark and keep falling below it and coming back up.

RAWRitsJ3zza

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
It mean's you're borderline.
You need to maintain a certain thresh hold to keep the ribbon, and it sounds like you're right at that mark and keep falling below it and coming back up.
I've gotten the honorable ribbon 3 times now yet I've never had it disappear so I can't say that it's about inconsistency. I always seem to get it again after a patch but that might just be a coincidence.

first time Vayne

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3zza View Post
I've gotten the honorable ribbon 3 times now yet I've never had it disappear so I can't say that it's about inconsistency. I always seem to get it again after a patch but that might just be a coincidence.
It probably means that each time they increase the threshold in a patch, you happen to be over it and therefore automatically get the follow-up message. If you were to be below threshold after a patch, your ribbon would go away and you would get it again after receiving more honorable opponents.

I don't know how it works, but that's how it sounds based on what you two have said.

SinRG

11-18-2012

You could be right. Didn't know it was possible to lose it though without being reported and having all honor stripped of you (which hasn't happened).

Flagrock

11-18-2012

I find it's weird you can only get 1 badge thing. I have more "teamwork" honors than honorable opponents, but somehow I got that badge first. Can you only get one badge to have?

RAWRitsJ3zza

11-18-2012

There is also the "great leader" ribbon which is better than the honorable opponent ribbon but i have no idea as to how you get it