Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehWiggler

11-17-2012

I am a bit interested in the recommended items build list. Can someone elaborate into it?

elvenspellcraft

11-17-2012

Can you guys make it so that when we play on the purple side we have the same view as the blue, I find it really hard to play, I personally like my character locked, And it would make the game alittle more even.

UglyDolphins

11-17-2012

PBE so packed atm

Roth The Emperor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Wow, the changes look really cool. In my opinion would be good if i could set up a build for each champion, or i could save some, like masterys and rune pages.

dreggman238

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockHeart View Post
Custom Recommended items is stall a want.
go here for all your LoL utilities - http://enigmablade.net/lol-item-changer/

Smartcast will black out your champion letters on abilities you can still use the key like normal tho just means it's on smartcast. This is the same with summoner spells (ignite/exhaust). Smartcast is so nice just stick your cursor on what you wanna hit and hit the letter.

Moons

11-17-2012

I think this is a must with those all new items for TT and crystal scar, but i feel the summoner's rift need to get some new items too. I understand its hard to balance it, but i feel there is a need to create much more items for SR in order to customize builds for variety of champions. Would you consider that, riot?

desiire

11-17-2012

Sick

VoodooPancakes

11-17-2012

Really dont like this new hud, or the item changes. makes the game a little to much like dota

TheEnigmaBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreggman238 View Post
go here for all your LoL utilities - http://enigmablade.net/lol-item-changer/
Unfortunately, the item changer doesn't work for the changes on the PBE. I'll need to know the new format for the recommended item config files in order to make a working version for it.

mus827

11-17-2012

The new shops looks really ugly in my opinion if this is implemented can't we at least have the option of changing it between the old one and the new one?