The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

11-17-2012

Rothus sighs and shakes his head. He grabs his coat, checks all of his pistols, and begins walking out. "Well lets go. You don't want to eaten by the big, bad, bug do ya?"

Dojel

11-17-2012

That big bad bug will get to face my precision bullets if he tries. We should watch each other's back however, we don't have rear eyes. Are those flintlocks, by the way?

Ask Shyvana

11-17-2012

(the problem with a big posting spree with plot at the moment is that I'm currently packing and getting ready for a vacation I'm leaving for tomorrow. XD I'll have internet where I'm going, I'll be on every day to be sure, but I don't have all hours of the day right now. xD)

Emperor Titus

11-17-2012

((Thanksgiving vacation? Make sure to bring back the turkey!))

Yoshi is tired with all of this nonsense. Maybe ranting won't help. He wants things to be civilized again. He grabs a giant plate and places cookies of every flavor in the plate until it forms a mound. Then he places it on top of his head, balancing it perfectly and without any problem and walks to the Matron and the Grand General. ((Now assuming that you three hear, see, or sense me walking and Kha'Zix is already in hiding,)) Yoshi walks up to the two Noxians, hoping that whatever brawl that might happen can end before it begins, gleefully asks them:

Cookies anyone?

((Yoshi doesn't know about their plot but...)) He likes things to go back under control. What better way to do it by offering cookies?

Tentorer

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
That big bad bug will get to face my precision bullets if he tries. We should watch each other's back however, we don't have rear eyes. Are those flintlocks, by the way?
"I agree with you on this one he can't take the two of us.Also..."Rothus opens his coat. "Why yes, I do believe they are."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-17-2012

"Me? In a search group?" LeBlanc laughed and shook her head, "Two of the most prominent Noxian figures in a search group? Nooo, tsk tsk tsk. That does not scream suspicion, especially with the reputation I have. If anything, let the High General lead the charge. Me? I'm going to have some wine, some cheese and socialize. In fact, you can say I was never here at all, now was I?"

This would be when Kha'Zix blinks, and sees LeBlanc as a butterfly. A literal butterfly, buzzing at him the entire time. He should swat the butterfly. The butterfly is annoying, and it makes him angry.

LeBlanc, however, reappeared next to Yoshi the Yordle. "Now, where were we, dear?"

Ask Shyvana

11-17-2012

(Not thanksgiving vacation. Going to visit my girlfriend in Houston. She's there for post-med school stuff. <3

For what few people who do not yet know, since it's not really a secret, I play Shyvana, Lux, and Miss Fortune.)

Emperor Titus

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"Me? In a search group?" LeBlanc laughed and shook her head, "Two of the most prominent Noxian figures in a search group? Nooo, tsk tsk tsk. That does not scream suspicion, especially with the reputation I have. If anything, let the High General lead the charge. Me? I'm going to have some wine, some cheese and socialize. In fact, you can say I was never here at all, now was I?"

This would be when Kha'Zix blinks, and sees LeBlanc as a butterfly. A literal butterfly, buzzing at him the entire time. He should swat the butterfly. The butterfly is annoying, and it makes him angry.

LeBlanc, however, reappeared next to Yoshi the Yordle. "Now, where were we, dear?"
Yoshi still has his plate on top of his head.

Well I'm gonna offer cookies to anyone. Lux's great gala is turning out to be another wrestling match with Kha'Zix here.

Dojel

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"I agree with you on this one he can't take the two of us.Also..."Rothus opens his coat. "Why yes, I do believe they are."
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He is in the league for a reason, if he manages to jump one of us, he'll have free reign over the other, trust me on that one. He might even be a tough fight for the both of us, though I'll laugh in his face if he tries to bit me...Depending which part of my coat he gets, he either eats enough wood to become flamable, enough gunpowder to be explosive, or enough gold to seriously conduct electricity. That is, if I don't jam my HELP's barrel down his throat and fill him with lead, though I probably won't pull that off...

Tentorer

11-17-2012

"I doubt we're going to have to worry about him, and..." Rothus' hand fidgeted at the word gold, but he held it back. "As I was saying we're getting closer to the crowd, there you'll be safe, and I can have my tea."