Get Dunked?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkteruss

11-17-2012

Someone can't even say "Get dunked", without a chance at being banned.

I mean, saying "gg nublets. easy." is definitely ******y and rude, and is a phrase I generally don't approve of, but that shouldn't be bannable, no matter how much I disagree with it. Sometimes, as a human being, you get caught up in the moment. And it's not the same thing as saying "**** you, kill yourself and uninstall, baddies.", which SHOULD be a ban, imo.

This isn't kindergarten. LoL shouldn't be filled with trolls and flamers, but it also shouldn't be forced to be Fairytale Land. Sometimes I wanna tell someone they got slamma jamma'd. And that isn't really trolling or flaming. Honestly, whenever I lose a game, and an enemy tells me to "get dunked" I laugh my ass off.

I remember seeing a red (Kades, I believe) say that saying "Stop feeding" was bannable, or at least Tribunal-worthy. Like, wtf? He said it was a demeaning comment or something. The OP said that the bot lane was 0-16, and refused to play defensively. I feel as though "Stop feeding" is an appropriate comment in situation. If someone is touching your **** in real life, you say "Stop touching my stuff." If someone isn't passing the ball in basketball, you say "Stop being a ballhog."

Every comment shouldn't be forced to be a positive statement. It's hard to explain, but I feel that if you aren't trolling/flaming someone, you should be able to say pretty much whatever. "Stop feeding" and "get soul-dunked" are a part of that.

DarklordJoseph

The Council

11-17-2012

Stop getting dunked on noob

Arkteruss

11-17-2012

I like pooping in bottom bush with jarman then dunking on them when they push too far.

Morrocc

11-17-2012

This is just a copy-paste of another thread that got closed because of downvotes. You're still wrong.

Rauschen

11-17-2012

In League, you have to assume everyone is the type of person who bursts into tears everytime they drop their hat.

Arkteruss

11-17-2012

Either way, it's still funny when someone gets mad when they think they can take you in a real man fight 1v1 top lane then get dunked and lose, then get called on it, then get madder.

It happens to me every day, the dunking on and buttmad part.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Respect the summoner's code

Dracid

11-17-2012

someone got dunked one too many times

Arkteruss

11-17-2012

Once Michael Jarvan breaks down and starts getting his dunk on, the likelihood of victory is drastically increased.
-Summoner's Code

Stizunna

11-17-2012

You will find no support on gd op. Even friendly trash talk is looked down upon and people think you are a big mean jerk if you say get dunked. League is full of very sensitive people who don't understand the difference between competitive banter, friendly trash talking, and telling someone to go **** their mother. MOM HE SAID GET DUNKED I'M GONNA REPORT AFTER GAME. MOM THAT RUINED MY DAY. MOM.

12345 ... 7