Here's an idea for a "Yordle twins" lore (warning: tragic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yousonerfed

11-16-2012

Watching some videos of RKS:F (brownie points if you know what that is), I got an idea on how Riot could make some lore if they come out with a pair of Yordle twins. (They were working on such a Champion for a while, but allegedly it got canceled.)

Note that these are just jot notes.

- These twins were part of a performing Yordle circus, using their perfect tandem talents in magic to earn great fame.

- At one point, Veigar ended up attacking Bandle City and the twins intervened. Though they turned back Veigar, one of the twins was mortally wounded.

- In a desperate attempt to save the wounded twin, the other twin used a spell to bind the wounded twin's soul to a gem (or something). The wounded twin's body is now kept in a form of magical stasis, but his/her spirit floats around the other twin as a kind of "ghost".

- The still-living twin joined the League of Legends to try and find a way to bring his/her twin back to life.

Sounds neat? Kind of a sad story, but it'd fit.

Schizos

11-16-2012

I kind of like it. Although I'd much prefer a new champion being crafted from a conjoined twin! Polar opposites abilities, fire/ice. Could even be funny if they were designed like tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum.

Trolosaurus

11-16-2012

Honestly.... I don't see Veigar as the person to actively try and kill someone. He's more of a needlessly convoluted and mostly harmless kind of villain.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
With that link I realize that I rarely click links anyone else posts, but since it's Renekton Bot, I'll bite. Every time.

Morec0

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSixthIrish View Post
With that link I realize that I rarely click links anyone else posts, but since it's Renekton Bot, I'll bite. Every time.
I see what you did there!

But seriously; don't read the OP with that music playing, you'll cry everything.

Yousonerfed

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Honestly.... I don't see Veigar as the person to actively try and kill someone. He's more of a needlessly convoluted and mostly harmless kind of villain.
Maybe some of the damage Veigar does causes an accident.

Youso1337

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
*cries*

C-Curse you, Renekton Bot! Too sad!