The Shyvana joining the League Party! (Crownguard estate, open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-17-2012

"Jericho, dear..."

LeBlanc stepped through the wall, her arms crossed, "I don't see my wine, or my cheese platter. I'm very disappointed."

She looked over at Kha'Zix, her eyes flicking up and down, "And what makes you think this simpleton can possibly kill the prince? The prince, despite your perception of him, is actually a strong man who has slain many a great beast. This voidling here? He would be cannon fodder, a lamb to the slaughter. Look at him!" She laughed, "Honestly you're just humoring him. Kha`Zix, kill the prince! How foolish!"

She looked over at Swain, her eyes shone with a cunning light in them, "Do not be so cruel to the creature, Jericho, we both know that Kha'Zix would not be able to accomplish such a feat. Better men and creatures have tried, and failed miserably. If he were to kill the prince, that would be a true feat of strength fit for the ultimate hunter, not..."

The Deceiver flicked her hand in the general direction of Kha'Zix, "...Whatever this thing thinks he is. Maybe you should ask Rengar if he would think such a hunt is a better fit for him, a superior predator, hm? Weigh your options a bit."

Ask The Reaver

11-17-2012

"NO!!!!" He said as he stretched a claw at her, centimeters away from her face. "Do NOT ask him! I could do it far better than he ever could!!" He said as he walked over to Swain. "I WILL get rid of him!" He said with a snarl. He turned to face the two. "However we cannot obviously do it just willy nilly. We need a plan."

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-17-2012

''Well, I took care of this mansions Oracle's. You will be able to retreat. But the prince? It will be easy. Me and Emilia will return to the guests. We organize groups of people to search for you, although the groupings themselves do not matter. With whomever Jarvan is, they will not be able to protect him. Extra points if Leblanc or I are in the same group as he. I can appear out of nowhere, Emilia and you too. We will have the advantage. Jarvan can hold ground against one, but he can not beat two, or three of us. All you have to do is lurk around the mansion, and don't reveal yourself.''

Dojel

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Ignoring the taunt Rothus replies. "I have my own coat, and shooting me in the head does no good, trust me many have tried."
Well, Just saying... I have connections when it comes to crime fighting... I hate robbers, but I despise pickpockets. Plus, shooting you in the head comes with the added bonus of rallying the guard. Anyway, I guess we should be at the coat room soon... I'd say we race back, but that'd needlessly tire you out.

Ask The Reaver

11-17-2012

Kha'Zix slowly nods his head throughout the conversation. "And what about the champions? Isn't Shen not here? The problem is that the dragons can smell me, and one of them can see me while being invisible."

Tentorer

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Well, Just saying... I have connections when it comes to crime fighting... I hate robbers, but I despise pickpockets. Plus, shooting you in the head comes with the added bonus of rallying the guard. Anyway, I guess we should be at the coat room soon... I'd say we race back, but that'd needlessly tire you out.
"Oh really? Well now, I would race you but I have things in my coat that could devastate this building if they were to drop. Also..." Rothus taps his robotic leg, which he had to get replaced because of Tristana.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-17-2012

Swain crossed his hands.
''Yes, that could be a problem. I suggest you cover your smell somehow.
Although, I doubt they can sense you when you are not in the same room as them, or they would have noticed your presence as soon as you entered the manor. Either Jarvan is sent to search for you without Shyvana, or you will not be part of the attack until Emilia or I have removed the half-dragon from the premises.
And I wouldn't worry about the second one, he is very injured, he will not search for you.''

Ask The Reaver

11-17-2012

Kha'Zix nodded. "Very well... Perhaps I should fine something that will mask my scent... That thing.... The thing females use to make themselves smell good... You think that will work?" He said with a raised brow.

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-17-2012

Swain looked awkwardly at Kha'zix.
''Perfume? Hmmm...Probably.
Emilia. Be a dear and help the Reaver, you do have somewhat of a ''woman's touch'' when it comes to things like this''

Dojel

11-17-2012

Oh well, Here we are. Damn you Lux, why is my coat in the back...
Dojel walks to the back of the room, puts on his coat and hat, takes the newly-made scope out of his coat, slides it on his HELP, Reloads the Help with sharp bullets, and checks his coat for any missing contents. fortunately for him, there were none.
I am the Black Rider, ready for the hunt.