Ranked 5's? Come Join Us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HealIsForPussies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Hey everyone, I'm Mike. Currently "Sachel Page"(his in game name) and I are attempting to make a ranked team. Please note that this team is not going to be your average ranked team. THE MAIN GOAL OF THIS TEAM WILL BE PLAYER IMPROVEMENT, in other words we aren't going to kill ourselves trying to win tournaments that we obviously wouldn't win, instead we will be a semi-casual team that will focus on criticism and attempting to improve. Although this will be a semi-casual team we still want elo gain and will still have requirements to join the team.

Requirements:
-At least 2.0 KDA(kill death assist ratio(kills+assists/deaths))
-Have to be open to criticism
-Please no excessive whiners, if you know you excessively whine and rage then please don't join
-NO LEAVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Decently sized champion pool for your desired role

Other Notes:
-If you are hessetant to join the team don't worry about it, if you dont like the people or team you can simply just leave, it's not like we'll track you down for leaving, we'll just find someone else
-The team name hasn't been enstated so feel free to throw out ideas
-This is a good place to get a duo partner for when we aren't playing ranked 5s
-The point of this team is to get better at the game, please feel free to critisize the other members' game play(this doesn't mean yelling at them)
-There will be a small "tryout", but nothing too judgmental
-I occasionally stream at twitch.tv/sycosoldier90, so if you would like to check out some gameplay before you join feel free

What Roles We Need:
-Mid
-Support

HealIsForPussies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Post on the thread if you would like to join. I will checking fairly often for new posts.

Pepper and Salt

11-17-2012

i would like to join if i could - Dr Mundog Goes

HealIsForPussies

11-17-2012

Also, if you could please say what position you would like to be I would very much appreciate it.

In addition, if you see like posts saying what role they want to be don't worry, still go ahead and post/add me and you'll have a shot.

When I say this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Sweat Buckets View Post
-There will be a small "tryout", but nothing too judgmental
it means that we will play some games with you and decide if you or another person is better for the role, if no one else is trying for the role than there will be no tryout.

Festive Knight

11-17-2012

i play 65+ champs in all roles i would like to join ign is Festive Knight

youmadbroimnasty

11-17-2012

isn't sachel page under a 2.0 KDA

HealIsForPussies

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmadbroimnasty View Post
isn't sachel page under a 2.0 KDA
Good joke.

Sachel Page: 3.2/2.6/8.2avg, 3.2+8.2=11.4, 11.4/2.6=~4.38, that's much higher than 2.0 KDA

S2 Sachel Page: 4.8/2.9/9.2avg, 4.8+9.2=14, 14/2.9=~4.8, also alot higher than 2.0 KDA

HealIsForPussies

11-18-2012

Still looking for more, have no one contesting for support yet.

Sentinel Cross

11-18-2012

add me - Sentinel Cross

Shenghis Khan

11-18-2012

I didn't play any ranked in S1, just a little in S2, but plan on playing this season. I'd be open to have more people to play with. I enjoy supporting the most out of those roles.

In game name - Shenghis Khan

Currently I've only done 9 ranked (6-3 with 38-41-115) as my stats). I'm still waiting to have at least half my games not have a leaver/afker in them...