The hot new sales girl...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid Dreaming View Post
He probably means weed.
That's an entirely different vice.

I probably wouldn't date a woman who smoked weed. It's a nasty, repugnant habit... just wretched.



I would sooner date a cokefiend over a pothead(Braces for - bombing).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpoKey

Senior Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
What do you mean, like a Pipe?
Poles my friend. She's smoking poles.

New age hippie mentality got rid of the "coolness" factor that smoking used to show, like that "Mad Men" '60s coolness. That's why I smoke cigars


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoKey View Post
Poles my friend. She's smoking poles.

New age hippie mentality got rid of the "coolness" factor that smoking used to show, like that "Mad Men" '70s coolness. That's why I smoke cigars
Oh f*ck yeah. At last someone on the same wavelength.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucid Dreaming

Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
That's an entirely different vice.

I probably wouldn't date a woman who smoked weed. It's a nasty, repugnant habit... just wretched.
Weed actually smells and tastes good though...

Cigarettes smell and taste awful and it sticks to your skin, your clothes, your hair...it's disgusting, repugnant and wretched.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
That's an entirely different vice.

I probably wouldn't date a woman who smoked weed. It's a nasty, repugnant habit... just wretched.



I would sooner date a cokefiend over a pothead(Braces for - bombing).
Nothing wrong with marijuana. It's only illegal because it comes from the hemp plant. Oh, and don't forget it's used for medical treatment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid Dreaming View Post
Weed actually smells and tastes good though...
That garbage does not "taste" or "smell" good in any way. It tastes and smells like a pile of refuse.

Quote:
Nothing wrong with marijuana. It's only illegal because it comes from the hemp plant. Oh, and don't forget it's used for medical treatment.
Marijuana is an illegal drug for a reason.

The medical treatment is sketchy at best. There are many reasons why medical marijuana is not widely accepted by the medical community.

As someone who regularly works in the field of medicine, I can tell you that Marijuana is bad for your health and is probably one of the most disgusting habits I can think of.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
That garbage does not "taste" or "smell" good in any way. It tastes and smells like a pile of refuse.



Marijuana is an illegal drug for a reason.

The medical treatment is sketchy at best. There are many reasons why medical marijuana is not widely accepted.
Other than the hemp plant being an inexpensive versatile plant that can be harvested to make paper, shoes, clothing, converted into cooking, even to make building materials - which can literally put all the big name companies out of business - the only possible reason of it being illegal would be because it's a "gateway drug."

Why is alcohol legal but it essentially destroys your liver (amongst other organs), causes many accidents, and makes you want to punch people in the face?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid Dreaming View Post
Because a racist named Harry J. Anslinger wanted to get rid of Mexicans and blacks and he noticed that they enjoyed weed so he outlawed it.
I'm sure that's the reason why the medical community continually supports keeping the substance out of pharmacies. Yep, you are SMRT.

Quote:
Sounds like something you'd read on a propaganda pamphlet
Sounds like something a pothead would say.


Quote:
Why is alcohol legal but it essentially destroys your liver (amongst other organs), causes many accidents, and makes you want to punch people in the face?
I take offense to the aggressive level of idiocy displayed in the above quoted.

Alcohol is not bad for your health, it is *good* for your health.
Alcohol ABUSE is what's bad for you. Just like a poor diet can lead to diabetes, the improper use of alcohol will lead to health issues.

Marijuana is trash, I can't stand people who put it into their system. I would sooner accept an alcoholic, tobacco smoker or even cocaine snorter over some disgusting pothead...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reyas Darkborn

Member

09-28-2010

ITT: Smokers vs potheads

LAWL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
I take offense to the aggressive level of idiocy displayed in the above quoted.

Alcohol is not bad for your health, it is *good* for your health.
Alcohol ABUSE is what's bad for you. Just like a poor diet can lead to diabetes, the improper use of alcohol will lead to health issues.

Marijuana is trash, I can't stand people who put it into their system. I would sooner accept an alcoholic, tobacco smoker or even cocaine snorter over some disgusting pothead...
Can we agree that wine =/= alcohol? Yes, I know a glass of wine a day can help reduce heart risk, but that's not what I'm taking about.

Apparently the only acceptable amount of when alcohol is 'good' for you is 12 ounces of beer or 1.5 of liqour, but do you think people that do drink take this is moderation? Of course not. When people go out drinking they have 10 beers, or 3 glasses of liquor. Since that is over the acceptable amount, this is abuse right?

I honestly can't think of anyone that I know that drinks alcohol watches how much they consume. They always get trashed to the point they can't stand/vomiting all over the place. Oh, and that's another thing. I've rarely hear stories of anyone getting sick from smoking marijuana.

It's just weird you have such a biased opinion over this subject. I used to smoke cigarettes, I quit last November. One of the best decisions I've made in my life. I can taste food, I'm not hacking up flem every morning, and I'm not wasting $1000 a year. I still drink (I guess I'm an abuser), and on occasion I smoke marijuana. That's it. Cocaine? That's highly addictive, I'll pass.