You win, Riot. I will no longer play Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elalya

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraGunner View Post
Actually back when you could see Dominion hidden elo, I was commonly ranked in the top 50. The problem is Darius dunks four of my teammates, right in a row. How do you propose I fight him then? The champ is simply toxic, for everyone. And yes I'm QQ'ing. Get over it.
1500 ELO is top 50%, not top 50. I do not recognize your name, either, so I doubt you're in the top 100 or so right now.

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/21752065/CraGunner

And if you're QQ'ing, it sounds like you're the one who needs to get over it. :c Just saying.

BeefJerkyHunter

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
http://lolmatches.com/player/na/21752065/CraGunner
1528 is "top 50", eh? Interesting.
Ha, I was just about to do the same thing. Good thing that I scrolled down a bit further.
But I still hate Darius and I will support any complaints against that champion.

Fabs457

11-17-2012

I initially thought the darius was building BFT or something. How disappointing :<

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

well, my elo is quite a bit higher than the op's and I think durrius is ****ing stupid

MyDeadGrandma

11-17-2012

durrius is the lesser of about 10 evils. If the worst thing that happens to you is darius in a team fight top, I envy you.

Chezbayou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

my dom elo is so high it's an error, and darius is not a problem.

WaterD103

11-17-2012

My elo is the higest in the history of dominion and i think darius is just ok

jars

11-17-2012

could you be a little less hypocritical

merkenberry

11-18-2012

yeah ikr i hate darius, but you know and what i don't hate because they are so fun to play against? blackfire torch teemos!

Korkee

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bierfaust View Post
Believe me Darius is far from an issue on this map. Black Fire Torch is ruining this map.

Im guessing you're in a relatively low elo if Darius is a problem for you but what you need to do is juke him into blowing his grab and missing. Then laugh at him as you destroy his team.

If you're losing against him bot you need to send someone a bit more durable as he cant do dick to anyone with a good amount of armor. Send another tank against him like amumu and watch him cry. Or Jax is another strong one.
Juke his grab and destroy his team.. not him, but his team.
Cant Do dick to anyone with a good amount of armor.. Darius buys last whisper 40% Pen, his E passive 25% and Weapon Expertise Mastery 10%... yeah armor stops darius with 75% of it ignored

Blackfire Torch burn 1/20th of your life over 3 seconds... even if you have 3000 hp that's 150 health. Cry me a friggen river.