I'm trying out the new jungle in the pbe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigPatches

11-16-2012

This whole season is going to be a much different game...

Morello

Lead Designer

11-16-2012
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesMajor View Post
They did WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
Vampiric scepter builds out of a long sword and includes the AD.

Averath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

@Morello

Do you like where Lee Sin is in the jungle ATM? I know we only have Stonewall's initial videos to go off of, but it seems like the new jungle has hurt him considerably.

Protect me Tomoe

11-16-2012

@morello:

How much therapy does the average Riot Employee go through in order to brave GD on a daily basis and actually have to attempt to have some kind of control over it?

Also, is the damage from reading what we say in any way reversible? Or is the brain damage permanent?

(On a different subject, you running around talking to us and community celebrities like Stonewall008 and actually giving a darn about our input and analysis must be great for your PR. Considering how the WoW forums run...this is heaven. Youre an angel, Morello. Dont ever let anyone tell you otherwise.)

Zombielovers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youmu Will Fight View Post
@morello:

How much therapy does the average Riot Employee go through in order to brave GD on a daily basis and actually have to attempt to have some kind of control over it?

Also, is the damage from reading what we say in any way reversible? Or is the brain damage permanent?

(On a different subject, you running around talking to us and community celebrities like Stonewall008 and actually giving a darn about our input and analysis must be great for your PR. Considering how the WoW forums run...this is heaven. Youre an angel, Morello. Dont ever let anyone tell you otherwise.)
I don't think they retain their sanity, so that helps.

BlargCow

11-16-2012

I was hoping it would be like season one where an initial clear of the jungle got you almost to level 5

HughMyronbrough

11-16-2012

Is Udyr viable?

Creaking

11-16-2012

Word on GP?

Protect me Tomoe

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlargCow View Post
I was hoping it would be like season one where an initial clear of the jungle got you almost to level 5
covered in scars and bruises, half an arm and horrors from a time in your life best left to the past.

Enemy Player

11-16-2012

Posting in a Stonewall thread. Bump for the junglers out there.