[Pinkcupcakes32 Creation] Drouse, the Treasure Hunter *Including Splash Art*

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

footfoe

Senior Member

11-15-2012

motherload is very interesting. The fact that it gives gold would mean it needs a long-er cool down. Very interesting. I love the Splash art.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Buster Cannon

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoe View Post
motherload is very interesting. The fact that it gives gold would mean it needs a long-er cool down. Very interesting. I love the Splash art.
I thought it might

Thank you for not saying it's OP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoneixflare

Senior Member

11-15-2012

just make his motherload have a very high cd and make him scale properly. Maybe make motherload interruptable somehow? So it's not a free 3 second zhonyas.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Buster Cannon

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoneixflare View Post
just make his motherload have a very high cd and make him scale properly. Maybe make motherload interruptable somehow? So it's not a free 3 second zhonyas.
hmm interestin thought, I will have to think about that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Buster Cannon

Senior Member

11-16-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Buster Cannon

Senior Member

11-16-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Buster Cannon

Senior Member

11-16-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Allsoulz

Junior Member

11-16-2012

Bump. I would love to see this champ but what i thought was that instead of gems going into and item slot, it could be a buff that stacks up to 10 times and does not go away. When Drouse opens the store, the buff is consumed and he gains money from each stack of the buff. Also make the cooldown higher and he woukd be good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Buster Cannon

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allsoulz View Post
Bump. I would love to see this champ but what i thought was that instead of gems going into and item slot, it could be a buff that stacks up to 10 times and does not go away. When Drouse opens the store, the buff is consumed and he gains money from each stack of the buff. Also make the cooldown higher and he woukd be good.
I like that idea. However my original thought was that collecting gems was only a temporary thing:
Since drouse is melee champion i would hard for him to get fed against range champs. These gems would allow him to boost his early game to keep up with the opposing adc. with that being said, he would rush into late game build fairly quick, and once you have a late game build you should no longer have to rely on the extra money source. this is why i had the gems in a an item slot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Buster Cannon

Senior Member

11-19-2012

bump


123456 ... 9