Jungling Shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceDynamite

11-16-2012

Am I missing something? I keep seeing ridiculous things like people jungling with Shen. Is this one of those things where it happened a long time ago and stupid people are just catching on now and trying it? Like AP Yi? I don't understand. It never works out well. Why bother?

VanillaCrunch

11-16-2012

Jungle Shen is good. Good sustain with Q, good shield with W, and E for ganks. Ult for global.

Nakage

11-16-2012

Yeah what are you talking about? His ganks are some of the strongest because of the taunt, he's in a better spot for map control because he doesn't have to worry about another champ or last hitting, which means his ult is better off that way. His clear time sucks early game, but it picks up and he can easily leave the jungle w/ full health every time.

If you've never seen it work well, then actually wait until you see someone who's good comes along. You're level 28, if you're complaining someone is doing poorly, the game doesn't start until level 30.

As far as more trolly things go (AP yi, for instance, which in reality isn't that trolly) is that no one knows how to counter something they don't see often. .... Except AD veigar. No one can counter that. (As long as you use yordles for runes and dravens for quints, you should be able to win any lane.)

NiceDynamite

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyman2007 View Post
Yeah what are you talking about? His ganks are some of the strongest because of the taunt, he's in a better spot for map control because he doesn't have to worry about another champ or last hitting, which means his ult is better off that way. His clear time sucks early game, but it picks up and he can easily leave the jungle w/ full health every time.

If you've never seen it work well, then actually wait until you see someone who's good comes along. You're level 28, if you're complaining someone is doing poorly, the game doesn't start until level 30.

As far as more trolly things go (AP yi, for instance, which in reality isn't that trolly) is that no one knows how to counter something they don't see often. .... Except AD veigar. No one can counter that. (As long as you use yordles for runes and dravens for quints, you should be able to win any lane.)
AP Yi isnt hard to counter really. Just wait until he blows his meditation, then gangbang him. He's dead.

Dotayy

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
AP Yi isnt hard to counter really. Just wait until he blows his meditation, then gangbang him. He's dead.
The point of AP yi is, enter teamfight late, ult+alpha to kill which resets everything. Ult+alpha again and so on. Also IF you initiate the teamfight. Just watchout for hard cc then just meditate and tank everything. and if they change focus you start again with full health. Ult + kill = meditate resets. Its kinda op if done right. I dont do AP Yi mostly because he only has 1 damage skill that way. And his auto attacks do **** damage. But he can work really well.

EDIT:
Also Yi is an amazing counter to all the mids without hard cc. His W gives him 300 armor and MR which practically nullifies out many ults like Kat, Karth, Cait, Eve, Akali, Morde, vlad, viktor, Anivia, Gp, EZ, Kog, MF, NuNu(which is one of the most annoying ults ever) Ryze, Varus...blah I can go on lol