The hot new sales girl...

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elan Tedronai

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
Might I suggest you take your own advice?

I doubt you'd be able to focus enough to use it unless it was an audio book ...
Here, let me draw you a picture.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

I thought I looked cool when I smoke. What the hell happened to that?

Rephanz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Smoking is absolutely disgusting. A point before my thoughts, a previous poster said example of how some user would prefer a smoker over their stereotypes on society.

Your statement alone does not suggest that you would 'prefer' a smoker but that a woman must be a smoker. You have defined merely by your words what a smoker is and should be to you. While none of your stereotypes are anything more than directly out of movies, they do not serve any purpose in your argument other than to discredit all other options without any fact. Where people do not enjoy smokers simply because of the facts. They're addicted, they have bad breathe, their hair and skin smell of tobacco over time naturally, and they're slowly killing themselves. It says a lot about a person who grows addicted to something that literally makes them disgusting by definition.

One should not have to choose between a "Mystique Smoker" and a "Moronic Vegan". It is also ironic that your woman thought intelligently while doing something so avidly stupid. But that is besides the point.

Personally I find smoking disgusting and would not settle for an 'intelligent woman' that smokes, nor a 'moronic vegan'. But somebody of my own likings. But who would not smoke because smoking is without a doubt almost as gross as taking dog s-h-i-t and brushing your teeth with it. This is my opinion though. And it is very biased.

Jenova Project

09-28-2010

I mean, this post can draw the same conclusions as many other preference posts- To each their own, everyone is attracted to something different, what turns one person off might appeal to someone else, etc etc

Ssraeshza

09-28-2010

Hmph, that's surprising.

Usually the forum agrees with me regarding this kind of thing, the downvotes suggest otherwise in this instance.

Smoking is bad for you, but it's a pretty harmless vice(Omg inc rage). Maybe I'm just the minority when I say I'd rather have a girl who smokes than some re-tard vegan, whiny emo, bratty political or dog-centric airhead.

/shrug For once, people are totally against me so I must be wrong.

EzpzGames

09-28-2010

Addiction is addiction, but WHY are they addicted? They knew smoking was bad for them before they started smoking. Clear that EVERYONE that smokes is semi stupid. They know smoking kills, causes cancers, lots of health problems, ect...

xFERx

09-28-2010

When I see a hot girl... kissing her is the last thing that crosses my mind

So yeah I dont care if she smokes but I do care if shes fat and ugly

xPhantasm

09-28-2010

It depends on WHAT she was smoking.

Ssraeshza

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantasm View Post
It depends on WHAT she was smoking.
What do you mean, like a Pipe?

I love Pipes for myself, but I think a chick smoking a pipe would probably look awkward. Those long slender cig holders thing are stylish though... at least IMO.

My -12 on the first page suggests that everyone on these forums despises vices.

Lucid Dreaming

09-28-2010

Quote:
What do you mean, like a Pipe?
He probably means weed.

12345612 ... 17