Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Assyrianlegend

11-16-2012

i have a question, how much do you have to have "spent" in order to get these lifetime icons? are we talking about thousands? hundreds? just a rough idea?

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-16-2012
43 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draktharr View Post
Hello Hipallus,

I would like to ask you if there will be one day any sort of icon reward to hardcore referrer that didn't necessarily bought RP. a lot of people think that there is no money involved to get a lot of referrals, but the only fact that I have to publicize my referral link take a lot of time and effort, sometimes even more than simply buying rp. I know referrers have their own rewards, but I would like to know if there was any way to promote these referrers by giving them special icons too, especially for their dedication to this game by bringing a lot of new players (that can potentially buy rp in the future).

Thank you
I'm not aware of any such plans, but I just passed this on to the guy who is working on RAF rewards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperruels View Post
I purchased my second 5000 RP a day late. Any kind of grace period for a generous (in my eyes) supporter of the game?
All I can offer is a personal thank you, as the scripts we ran to grant the icons used the published dates, and making manual exceptions causes too many problems. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbynn View Post
Wow, does this mean any limited editions skins on those accounts will disappear? Hate that idea as I would love a chance to buy some of those I bet.
Technically the accounts are not being permanently deleted, but that is an excellent question, and one I have been pondering as a partial solution to the interest in Limited Edition skins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
Should Adjudicators expect our Beta Tester summoner icon reward during the next wave of icon rollouts?

It's been over 3 years since "Soon"
I have heard frequent rumors recently that it really is "Soon", but I don't have any specific info.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-16-2012
44 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assyrianlegend View Post
i have a question, how much do you have to have "spent" in order to get these lifetime icons? are we talking about thousands? hundreds? just a rough idea?
The current plan is that there will be increasingly cool icons for all tiers of spending.

Werewolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
I have heard frequent rumors recently that it really is "Soon", but I don't have any specific info.
It was "Soon" back then and it is also "Soon" now?... I'm so confused

Can you please ping whoever we have been palmed off to (cough Kyr0 cough) to provide an update in our forum? Thank you kindly.

Colors

11-16-2012

Off topic but are summoner name changes going on sale any time soon?

I thought I read something about that happening in Nov but I'm not 100% sure.

Jedi

11-16-2012

Quote:

Can you please ping whoever we have been palmed off to (cough Kyr0 cough) to provide an update in our forum? Thank you kindly.
Let's hope they give us something awesome for being 3 year veterans to their game ^_^ but alas, "soon."

Assyrianlegend

11-16-2012

Quote:

how does one become an adjudicator?

Jedi

11-16-2012

Quote:
Closed beta testers who offered help to devs on the forums.

Some peoples ranks including mine were taken away for poor posts on the forums I think.

Werewolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-16-2012

Quote:
It is a status that represents players that were in the Closed Beta of League of Legends starting in April 2009

Ciscogabriel

11-16-2012

Hey, like a week ago (Before the offer ending) I bought a 25$ RP card (3500 rp) and I only received the tier 1 and 2 icons, am I missing something? Am I too late D:

Thanks in advance