Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fala Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-15-2012
40 of 46 Riot Posts

Hi all,

The team is working hard on getting the Harrowing icons out to players whose RP spending earned them additional icons, but there is a bit of a traffic jam so it could be a few more days, or worst case a couple weeks. It has not been forgotten.

BlacksmithAlpha

11-15-2012

thank you for update, we do appreciate it

Dethavin

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hi all,

The team is working hard on getting the Harrowing icons out to players whose RP spending earned them additional icons, but there is a bit of a traffic jam so it could be a few more days, or worst case a couple weeks. It has not been forgotten.
Hipp whats the status on the Life time RP rewards? I remember you saying something about announcing them around this time? Is that still on track or has that been pushed back?

DUNKED

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hi all,

Couple weeks? What!

TiNnGuYeN123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

People.. I got mine..

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

11-16-2012
41 of 46 Riot Posts

Good news - I just got word that the Harrowing Summoner Icon distribution is complete. If you've read all of the red posts in this thread and still think you didn't receive an icon that you should have, post the details here and I'll look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethavin View Post
Hipp whats the status on the Life time RP rewards? I remember you saying something about announcing them around this time? Is that still on track or has that been pushed back?
I am hoping for December, but January is more realistic.

ShurykaN

11-16-2012

As someone who has spent $0 on this game will I feel left out?

jetronic

11-16-2012

Lifetime RP rewards? Really? I didn't know of this until now. Will they be in the form of summoner icons?

Aaeru

11-16-2012

Finally got the icon. Looks awesome. ^^