Superheroes Roleplay.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reedonidas

11-11-2012

oh no the villain didnt die i am flying away i decide earth is too dangerous i fly to that planet from prometheus and fight that alien squid and see if i can find charlize theron

Reedonidas

11-11-2012

i found charlize theron and i take her back to my place for some daiquiris with me and long time friend with benefits jennifer aniston i am grilling up some steaks and i watch the game while they massage me

oh no, i get a letter the letter says an old guy died and now i have a trillion dollars and i am the strongest and most handsome and i will never die

awesome now the steaks are done

Yakera

11-12-2012

O.O What is happening....

Yakera

11-14-2012

Ka-bump.

Yakera

11-14-2012

Bump.

Yakera

11-15-2012

Bumps.

Yakera

11-16-2012

Bumps again.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I really love your story, and I think it's a great thing you're trying to do here, but I'm afraid I've no interest in a superhero role-play. Best of luck with your endeavors though. As an unbiased and modest proposal, you might wish to consider making the opening post of this thread a bit more alluring.

You included the referral bonus with double points, but people who aren't active in the role-play will likely see little appeal to the additional points. You would probably get many more recruits if you did a bit more of a sell as far what's cool about your role-play and why people should join it.

Yakera

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I really love your story, and I think it's a great thing you're trying to do here, but I'm afraid I've no interest in a superhero role-play. Best of luck with your endeavors though. As an unbiased and modest proposal, you might wish to consider making the opening post of this thread a bit more alluring.

You included the referral bonus with double points, but people who aren't active in the role-play will likely see little appeal to the additional points. You would probably get many more recruits if you did a bit more of a sell as far what's cool about your role-play and why people should join it.
I really appreciate you taking the time to say something. I'll try and work on it. Thank you.