Såm - (Rank 1) 3v3 Gucci Gamin - Twisted Treeline AmA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faghet View Post
What would a standard build be for Shen and Jarvan IV top?

Shen/Jarvan : trinity and sunfire cape

9/21/0

Jcornt31

11-15-2012

Sam is probably my favorite streamer out there, he is all relaxed and has fun. I believe sam haz helped me witg TT and how to jungle on TT overall, thank you so much, sam! I hope that you keep streaming! :)

Dexeus

11-15-2012

As a frequent 3's player who has played against Sam once, I can say this with absolute certainty: the guys a monster. We learned a lot from our loss a while back Sam, hopefully your stream will convince riot to make a professional 3v3's league.

8bitgoldfish

11-15-2012

Sam I have been watching your streams for a while now and i hope you do raise 3v3 awareness! I have been playing 3's since start of season two and was wondering what you thought of the lack of wards in the new map. I also wanted to know if you approve of this maps push on level 1 fights. It seems like an all bruiser comp wins the match.

AndersMMO

11-15-2012

Would you be willing to endorse a TT fan site if it were to be created?

I'm currently RAPIDLY making a TT fan site (9+hours a day the last week). I've tried adding you a few times to further talk about some things but no such luck...

Currently the site has General 3v3 Guides (more in progress), Tier Lists, LoL News (all news included but we make comments on how it effects 3s specifically), have a page for streamers (which I hope to get your permission to add you to), working on a champion guide generator (the coding for this stuff is stupid confusing), and eventually, we'll host tournaments every Saturday night.

The site should be ready for the public by Monday.

xSeanox

11-16-2012

Lovin the stream, what would you recommend for a LuLu build and 3s comp to include LuLu?

Newfie007

11-16-2012

(copied from the other thread.

@Sam - I need the 101 on rumble. When I play him it's an auto loss.

Would I only play him on top?

When do I go in for harassment? I don't see how I can go in with flamethrower vs an AD bruiser as I'll get minon aggro + an AD going ballistic on me.

Does (vesh?) start with dorans / rush Rylias?

Would I stay back and wait for my team to engage (I usually lose lane anyway)

Basically do you have any videos on 3s on how to play rumble. (I apologize if this has been asked a billion times). I see rumble on your tier list as OP...but I can't make him work.

btw. I love your stream! I've also had the opportunity of playing against you about half a year ago

Invalid Gamer

11-16-2012

What would you do if me and Samuel came to your house with bats?

Soaked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidGamer View Post
What would you do if me and Samuel came to your house with bats?
Play baseball 3v3? HUE

Sessamo

11-17-2012

Cutest streamer ever.
Just saiyan.