@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesian View Post
I main Teemo and use him ALL THE TIME and so I know from personal experience how much Teemo rox.

I keep getting the feeling you people just hate Teemo just to hate him. It's like you people are obessed...

You can't tell me I can't do stuff I do all the time.

Yer right I don't often get to go full build. BECAUSE THE ENEMY TEAM SURRENDERS OR WE WIN IN UNDER 40 MINS EVERY TIME i PLAY TEEMO!!!

Now plz quick blabing nonsense about Teemo. You people clearly don't know how to play Teemo or even know how to play against him...

I can't remember the last game I lost using Teemo... It's been so long.

Plz keep spending 400 gold on oracles. Please keep face chacking bushes with Oracles trying to find my shrooms... xD

Freakin Teemo fails make me laugh... xD LOL
You should just stop posting here, arguing with you is like trying to argue with a wall.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWheatOne

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
You should just stop posting here, arguing with you is like trying to argue with a wall.
By the way he talks in a demeaning way, and his frequent avoidance of facing the questions asked of his logic, points toward him being a troll, or at least a very unpleasant person to be around. Best not respond to him further, even in short sentences like this. Just ignore his existence here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm One View Post
By the way he talks in a demeaning way, and his frequent avoidance of facing the questions asked of his logic, points toward him being a troll, or at least a very unpleasant person to be around. Best not respond to him further, even in short sentences like this. Just ignore his existence here.
Haha, yup.

Have you tried the new stuff on PBE? it's pretty amazing.

I hate the new Shop Windows, looks so... StarCraftish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecclesian

Senior Member

11-16-2012

i post facts based on personal experience... yall arbitrarily down vote me and dont list even a sinlge point about how I am wrong


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWheatOne

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
Haha, yup.

Have you tried the new stuff on PBE? it's pretty amazing.

I hate the new Shop Windows, looks so... StarCraftish.
No, I usually like collecting IP for runes/pages instead of testing future content. I personally dislike bugs affecting gameplaying, and I'm not too excitable to go straight at the bleeding edge of new content. Not that I don't care, I actually am pretty excited for S3, and I have been following all the content on new items, item shop, red posts, reddit, nami, etc.....

Overall, it looks like a great step in the right direction, but yes I agree with the shop windows, as well as the HUD borders. Very Protoss-type design. As a designer, it feels in-complete, too busy, and like they're forcing style in, when its not needed. But in terms of functionality, it is very awesome.

I think Teemo will be better in S3, with what I see on the horizon, but its more like he's just caught in a wave of change, rather than Riot intentionally helping him to be viable at a high level.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm One View Post
No, I usually like collecting IP for runes/pages instead of testing future content. I personally dislike bugs affecting gameplaying, and I'm not too excitable to go straight at the bleeding edge of new content. Not that I don't care, I actually am pretty excited for S3, and I have been following all the content on new items, item shop, red posts, reddit, nami, etc.....

Overall, it looks like a great step in the right direction, but yes I agree with the shop windows, as well as the HUD borders. Very Protoss-type design. As a designer, it feels in-complete, too busy, and like they're forcing style in, when its not needed. But in terms of functionality, it is very awesome.

I think Teemo will be better in S3, with what I see on the horizon, but its more like he's just caught in a wave of change, rather than Riot intentionally helping him to be viable at a high level.
He will be better, take a look at the post i made a page ago, he's able to do good damage in team fights (yeeha), has tons more of movement speed and cc reduction (50% OMG), the only problem is... you're even more squishy, but if you know how to play Teemo then there's no problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWheatOne

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
He will be better, take a look at the post i made a page ago, he's able to do good damage in team fights (yeeha), has tons more of movement speed and cc reduction (50% OMG), the only problem is... you're even more squishy, but if you know how to play Teemo then there's no problem.
Yes, and that is what I'm afraid of. I also wrote about what the effects could be on him two pages ago, in the long term. It is pretty frightening, considering what Riot does to champions that both suddenly excel and are Flavor of the Month. Rengar is the most recent, but many others before him have seen the same.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm One View Post
Yes, and that is what I'm afraid of. I also wrote about what the effects could be on him two pages ago, in the long term. It is pretty frightening, considering what Riot does to champions that both suddenly excel and are Flavor of the Month. Rengar is the most recent, but many others before him have seen the same.
Yup, it is frightening, let's hope he doesn't become "the Flavor of the Month" and get nerfed to the ground once more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brendon12343

Member

11-16-2012

I dont know about this...
But you did type alot imho AP teemo is to OP with those mushrooms.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWheatOne

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendon12343 View Post
I dont know about this...
But you did type alot imho AP teemo is to OP with those mushrooms.
Perhaps you should read the OP's logic on how he is not OP with shrooms, or the last several hundred pages discussing it, or The Rain Man's guide on Teemo explaining why AP Teemo is not viable. Randomly commenting a simple opinion with no supporting logic, or without looking or countering what others have said about many times over, does nothing but reveal a lack of thought into it.

We can discuss it again, but please read what has been said about it first, by many others that have already had the same discussion on this thread.