[Featured Discussion] The S3 versions of Manamune and Archangel's Staff

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordofNarf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Another thought: can we get it so that tear, etc don't charge up in the pregame? Having Karthus or Urgot get 100 mana, while other champions who have targeted conditions or other effects feels really awful, especially since it feels that there is an incredible imperative to buy the item within seconds of the game opening, which is a pain, and too rushed.

FlySkyHigh777

11-16-2012

wait. Manamune upgrades too? What does it turn into?

LastProtagonist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

With Singed I was able to get a Seraph Embrace and ~200+ bonus mana on a second tear in 17 minutes.

starbringer

11-16-2012

Honestly, if you are going to do something like that it would be better if you just disabled it and came out with a similar Dominion version. (like odins veil is to banshee's)

HaIfhearted

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySkyHigh777 View Post
wait. Manamune upgrades too? What does it turn into?
Manamasa.
Toggle: 4% of your max MP is consumed by every auto-attack and single-target spell to deal double the amount as bonus on-hit magic damage.

Nome or Die

Game Designer

11-16-2012
2 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastProtagonist View Post
With Singed I was able to get a Seraph Embrace and ~200+ bonus mana on a second tear in 17 minutes.
This still concerns me though. Assuming a Dominion game lasts 20 minutes on average, it's not much time to really make good use of the active effects. I'm also assuming you've been spamming spells out-of-combat... that's never really been a piece of gameplay I'm fond of.

Tempestphile

11-16-2012

If lowering the effect timer in general should be taken into account of, i believe RoA needs looking at

And a few other items such as how Rengar's necklace snowballs

FDru

11-16-2012

The upgrades are ridiculously strong, I don't mind if they are only reached one out of 10 games. Champs like Blitz, Singed, Ryze and Kassadin will have these items every game, are already top tier and don't need to be consistently stronger.

Sazdek

11-16-2012

I'd think a cap of 500-650 would be ideal for your average game.

Sauron

11-16-2012

I think the numbers on the final items might be strong enough to warrant them only converting at the end game. I mean, you have to consider the bruisers who go LW+FH already, if they have Muramasa earlier on it could lead to easy snowballing on champions like Blitz and Kha'Zix.

1234567 ... 12