Homeguard Boots

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

11-16-2012

If that passive stacks with the Revive MS, it's gonna be lulzy like before the Revive MS got nerfed lol.

stormfallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

gottagofast

But yeah I'm with the disable camp. These seem too strong for defense.

Tenebrae Corvus

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Ah, live team may have opted to do that instead. Up to you guys though. I'm very reticent to keep these on the map at all because they seem like a must-buy.
Will Dominion be getting something else? Because the future of Dominion isn't looking very exciting. For instance, Xypherous said that most S3 items will be disabled for CS and TT.

George W Nome

Game Designer

11-16-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenebrae Corvus View Post
Will Dominion be getting something else? Because the future of Dominion isn't looking very exciting. For instance, Xypherous said that most S3 items will be disabled for CS and TT.
Live team disabled just about everything for CS, TT, and PG since those maps are outside their domain of familiarity. I already went through and enabled the ones I thought would be good, and left out the ones I felt would be abusive.

It's really up to you guys whether or not we keep Homeguard in. I'm tempted to try it for one patch "just to see", but I don't really like the implications of it being an ubiquitous buy.

Predator77777

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Post under a red

Appreciate how much you really take our feedback into account RiotNome

konfetarius

11-16-2012

Quote:
Live team disabled just about everything for CS, TT, and PG since those maps are outside their domain of familiarity.
There's my answer. Hue.

DiscworldDeath

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
It's really up to you guys whether or not we keep Homeguard in. I'm tempted to try it for one patch "just to see", but I don't really like the implications of it being an ubiquitous buy.
Sometimes being a designer, or a statistician, is really like being a small child, "Let's change this, and see what happens!"

I remember when I worked over the US Census for a seminar I wrote, you could get sucked in it for ages.

But no, please resist Nome!

TBH, I still think Furor are going to end the must-buy, but I don't think it'll be unhealthy for the game.

Orphane

11-16-2012

They're going to make defending ridiculously easy. Even if you just base to heal with Homeguard any time advantage the enemy team might have had when you were recalling is going to be wiped out, because of the instant full health/mana restore and movespeed. You can try enabling it but 95% of people will use Homeguard and the other 5% will run Furor. It's not even a choice, really.

DiscworldDeath

11-16-2012

You mean "And the other 5% are doing it wrong."

Orphane

11-16-2012

Well...yeah.