I'm trying out the new jungle in the pbe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warmNjuicy4u

11-16-2012

is it going to be possible to jungle wukong?

Djiimon

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgerbs View Post
I don't get how Machete is a good item. Start with no resists or sustain in a jungle that deals more damage? Makes no sense to me.
from what I've read it causes all physical and magical damage to monsters to be in creased and AAs against monsters deal true damage. Additionally it costs 300 gold so you can have 5 pots.

Skìlls uNmatched

11-16-2012

riot is fcking this game over..

Worst Sejuani

11-16-2012

Has anyone tried Nunu yet? I was kinda wondering if machete's blade increased his consume tbh

Kaosovic

11-16-2012

awesome post, bump for his efforts

dirtysanchez1

11-16-2012

Lee Sin is the one jungler I bought recently who I was determined to learn well. I go either really well with him or really badly because of his high skill cap but have noticed I'm a lot better than I first was. To hear that he's basically useless in the new jungle is sort of depressing.

I know Riot wants a metashift to happen, but honestly all they're doing is creating a stricter one.

Atyres

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************1 View Post
Lee Sin is the one jungler I bought recently who I was determined to learn well. I go either really well with him or really badly because of his high skill cap but have noticed I'm a lot better than I first was. To hear that he's basically useless in the new jungle is sort of depressing.

I know Riot wants a metashift to happen, but honestly all they're doing is creating a stricter one.
From what I am seeing and hearing it isn't so much that they are making a stricter one, they are just making a different one. They are shifting the jungle away from some characters and putting it in the hands of others to make them better in it. Warwick will be better now that Movement speed is seemingly harder to come by (with his innate movespeed bonus from E) and will be able to actually sustain much better than many other characters. When was the last time you saw WW being considered a top tier character? Sot hey are taking Lee Sin out, it doesn't matter. Different character that have struggled to find a place will now be more viable and will see play time.

Clockblocked

11-16-2012

Because Lee Sin is actually fun to play, and not a mindless task like Warwick?

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atyres View Post
From what I am seeing and hearing it isn't so much that they are making a stricter one, they are just making a different one. They are shifting the jungle away from some characters and putting it in the hands of others to make them better in it. Warwick will be better now that Movement speed is seemingly harder to come by (with his innate movespeed bonus from E) and will be able to actually sustain much better than many other characters. When was the last time you saw WW being considered a top tier character? Sot hey are taking Lee Sin out, it doesn't matter. Different character that have struggled to find a place will now be more viable and will see play time.
So what Lee sin only belongs in lane now?

His not like made for laning compared to Jayce...

UnbearableBears

11-16-2012

How about Volibear in the new jungle. I feel the new jungle had to have helped him