@IronStylus If you were allowed to, would you rework Sejuani's art?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
Think about this though. She is from the arctic. Fighting in moderate/average climate. It has got to be SO HOT compared to what she is used to. If she fought in the armor she probably actually wears, she would get heat stroke
So that's why Olaf wears full viking attire right?

Durendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonir View Post
So that's why Olaf wears full viking attire right?
Ah always forget about brolaf. Well, he has a loin cloth thing instead of like leggings you would expect. Maybe he didn't have back up stuff to replace the top?

Besides maybe since sejuani has a shield she figured she was so good she didn't need armor.

All kidding aside, I do find her attire a little lacking for battle..as in like every female's armor in fantasy games. Pretty dang close with leona until someone pointed out the heels to me.

Sejuanė Bot

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yes.
Don't you dare touch me bird. Go back to your sun warrior.

swan2swan

11-16-2012

Has everyone seen this?

http://evelastina.deviantart.com/art...sign-337530802

Gløry

11-16-2012

I love the way Sejuani looks. She's one of the best character models.

She doesn't need a visual upgrade, she needs buffs.

TheUltimate3

11-16-2012

Meanwhile, in Tryndamereland and around the corner from Olafvile.

(Just a personal peeve of mine. Everybody hates on Sejuani, but nobody gives a flip about the men from the cold wastes.)

Kresterz

11-16-2012

its true though, she looks somewhat different than he image suggests

Elite Midget

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gløry View Post
I love the way Sejuani looks. She's one of the best character models.

She doesn't need a visual upgrade, she needs buffs.
What she needs is actually the correct physique and some actual clothes.

YamiBelgarath

11-16-2012

I support this. My sister used to do horse-back riding, and one time she rode a horse to the beach, but fell off and into a river en-route. She decided that since her clothes were soaked, she would change into her bathing suit and wear that instead- which turned out to be a terrible decision, because without riding pants, her upper legs were horribly sore and developing friction-rash by the time she even got there, so she had to just turn and walk the horse back home because riding was too painful. She could barely walk for like a week afterwards.

Given that this is a bristly boar and not a well groomed horse, I imagine it only being worse. And since she's wearing what looks like a skirt...oh god. Just give her riding pants or even clearly padded riding shorts. Her top is fine- I agree with I think it was the second post, that given her cold magic plus her resistance accumulated over time, she would probably be used to the cold. And it's pretty clear at this point that our definition of modesty here isn't identical to the fashionable clothing worn in Valoran. So the short top is probably fine. Just make it so the poor lady isn't walking out of the match every time with the equivalent look of a guy who got kicked in the balls.

CragBlade

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by swan2swan View Post
This looks amazing!