PBE changes up. I wonder how dominion will do with all of this

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argodis

11-15-2012

Too much emphasis on the items.

General
Basic Stat Valuations have Changed - This means that the amount of statistics you get per point of gold has shifted.
Attack Damage is generally cheaper from 5 to 10% across all items.
Attack Speed is generally around 10 to 20% more expensive than before.
Armor and Magic Resistance is generally around 10 to 20% more expensive than before
Many items have had their statistics slightly adjusted around this fact.

Penetration
Flat Penetration items have had their values reduced.
Percent Penetration items have had their values reduced.

Those are the most important changes imo. A lot of things got "nerfed" but they are cheaper now. This should allow for more build diversity.

One thing I like about Dota is the fact that every hero has multiple build paths. You don't necessary have to build X set of items every game to have a "good" build.This is big step towards LoL reaching that point.

Edit: I like the new Barrier on SR. They should enable it on Dominion as well.

Rikukun

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
And just when you though Teemo's shrooms were deadly enough with BFT...better pray to the LoL Gods that he gets nerfed.
I am under the assumption that this is a SR only item, to give it a version of BFT. could be wrong tho

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikukun View Post
I am under the assumption that this is a SR only item, to give it a version of BFT. could be wrong tho
It would still be hilariously strong for AP teemo...I'd just troll mid lane in SR even more xD

George W Nome

Game Designer

11-16-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Liandry's Torment won't co-exist with BFT.

Sakuri Ono

11-16-2012

Please tell us Ohmbreaker isn't coming either. Turret-fights can already be decided in less than 7 seconds. Having the turret shut down for roughly 33% of that pretty much negates the concept of 'Defending on Point' (and makes it that much easier for Bruisers/Tanks to duel for turrets instead of the 50/50 chance you have now where you can kite a gap closer and hope the turret strikes fast enough). Additionally it pretty much negates the Garrison spell. All you need is someone with Ohm watching for the spell animation effect on the turret, pop Ohm, and that's a completely wasted summoner spell.

Rikukun

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Liandry's Torment won't co-exist with BFT.
1. WOOT! I think this is the first time a Rioter has posted in a thread I made.

2. Good to know, though I figured this.

3. Any hints at what may appear on dominion that's in this list besides that?

Quote:
It would still be hilariously strong for AP teemo...I'd just troll mid lane in SR even more xD
agreed, this item looks to be too strong on SR now, just like BFT is on the other maps, but I'll have to test it out to be sure. The maps are quite different after all.

DiscworldDeath

11-16-2012

Oracle Extract costing more? We need to help people counter stealth even more in low Elo.

It's funny, for all the talk about strategic stealth champions being binary, the tactical stealth champions are kind of binary too on Dominion. Akali and Talon that can remain stealthed often own, but die so quickly when you can de-stealth them.

Perhaps it has something to do with those who don't de-stealth them usually also tending to build squishier.

Tempestphile

11-16-2012

Muramana
+
Arcane Helix
+
Kassadin

1000 mana, super mana regen and double damage?

Twillera

11-16-2012

New meta Inc

Hinagiku

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
Muramana
+
Arcane Helix
+
Kassadin

1000 mana, super mana regen and double damage?
Red said helix isn't coming in (yet).
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post31475326