[Guide] Beginner's Guide - Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dieby

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinaLuna
This is not a guide made for High ELO games, not for level 30's, no one starts at level 30 with entire game experience, we all have to start somewhere - And you simply cannot compare high to low ELO games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flintlockglock
You don't understand the value of Hawkshot, itlets you help your jungler control buffs and dragon.

The fact is, you're jungle can only afford so many wards early, hawkshot helps him out, and let's you check in between ward drops.
Quote:
This is not a guide made for High ELO games
Quote:
jungler buffs dragon wards
What the hell are you talking about?

ValentinaLuna

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieby View Post
What the hell are you talking about?
People just don't read and pick certain things out of context to hiss at them.

I included anti ganking tactics such as placing wards, not because it's a requirement but learning how to use those will become important later on.

You most likely won't have junglers or people chasing the dragon down at low elo,
Save they are smurfs. Then it's even more important to play careful.

Blayloche

09-29-2010

Great tips! I just recently started playing again and still being at lvl 15 and having never played Ashe until yesterday, I think your suggestions are exactly in line with where I am at. Thank you for writing a guide for those of us that are not at max level yet.

ValentinaLuna

10-10-2010

No Problem =) As I am downloading LoL at the moment I might just get around to update it to the new changes as well.

Vaelkyrie

2 Weeks Ago

Thanks for this! I think some players forget how confusing it can be to drop into this game as a newbie or maybe they were super elite from the start and don't realize that some of us have learning curves. I've read a couple of other new player guides / build guides that were informative but thoroughly condescending, so double thanks for the clear explanations and advice and keeping it devoid of snark or sarcasm.

I'm still a little confused about getting items - the 'builds' into bit escaped me for a couple of levels, but I think I've figured it out. Do you not use Guardian Angel, or did it not exist in the game when you wrote the guide?

GhostButter01

2 Weeks Ago

This guide was written in 2010.
I'd recommend reading an up to date guide...