@IronStylus: I am very disappointed in you and the art team.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

11-16-2012

please remember it takes months to make a new champ. New body types are still in the pipeline. You won't see them for a while.

parentheses

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrx005 View Post
Right, but they're not going to do either of those things.

They are going to continue claiming they care about the portrayal of women while cranking out hypersexualized fantasy objects oriented at teenage boys, because that is the best business strategy for them: to continue doing exactly what they're doing while lying about it.

...yep.
That makes me really sad.

Daemon

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrx005 View Post
Right, but they're not going to do either of those things.

They are going to continue claiming they care about the portrayal of women while cranking out hypersexualized fantasy objects oriented at teenage boys, because that is the best business strategy for them: to continue doing exactly what they're doing while lying about it.

...yep.

Which is sad.

Back to Guild Wars 2.

At least I can have a completely non-sexualized female character (in badass armor. with a giant sword.)

mtrx005

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by parentheses View Post
I find the truth often has that effect.

Oh well.

/eeyore

Mayobe

11-16-2012

booooooooooobs

Rock Robsterr

11-16-2012

Real Life Shaco

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by parentheses View Post

I'd like it if you replied to something other than those who agree with your argument.

Xarue

11-16-2012

I agree slighty with what ur sayin but comon, whos ganna want to pay attention to a online female character if she dosnt show a little skin, just look at karma, when was the last time you saw her in a game, yeah thats right nothing so stfu let the designers do there job and let the girls look pretty asses, ppl like you rune lux for the lot of us, and besides everybody designs female character to look like that bc it looks good, im not sayin just game designer, im talking anime, ads, in books, everywhere theres a female character, even the women designer make them up too look like that so do every body in th world, in the history of mankind, every one who has ever thought hey she looks cute a favor and shut the **** up.

LegendaryJoey

11-16-2012

I don't look at her and see boobs until you point it out... SHE is a she, and with a mermaid the only thing to make it look like a girl is to give her boobs. They aren't massive and they only reason in my eyes they are showing "alot of cleavage" is because as an underwater support it doesn't make sense to armor her.

I say you should grow up and get comfortable with the fact that girls have boobs.

Watermaester

11-16-2012

I'm unsure of what you want Riot to exactly do. The fact that this is a FREE MMO game, which you are not binded to play, is where I wonder what you expect them to do for you.
I am not an angry person, I'm actually very empathetic to other people. If you really do find this degrading, I would like to suggest to not play the game anymore because you are incredibly disappointed.
This game isn't a thresh hold for how women view themselves, because if it were, I think I'd notice all the floating big breasted girls with fish tails. As the game is, it is completely fantasy.

This champion cannot be called a human. The same with Elise, she is not human at all. You may call her Humanoid with human appearances, but not a human.