Diamond elo, (main)Jungle- answering all questions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Jungleton

11-15-2012

shoot

Metal Bot

11-15-2012

Is renger viable anymore for jungle?

XxxLumberJackxxX

11-15-2012

Can you give me an idea of a team comp where nautilus would be a viable jungle?

Samurai Dan

11-15-2012

What are your thoughts on warding enemy jungle early to mid game?

Dinyyen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

What is a good jungler that can do well at low elo without too much reliance on team mates, preferably not lee sin. Obviously I don't mean one that guarantees a win but can make up for lacking teammates.

Sir Jungleton

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softserved View Post
Is renger viable anymore for jungle?
Yes, with the right runes. the higher elo u get the harder it will be as rengar, post lvl 6 ganks are strong. Bonetooth neckless not worth it anymore imo

Sir Jungleton

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JooMancer View Post
Can you give me an idea of a team comp where nautilus would be a viable jungle?
Darius top / Blitzcrank support. Why not go naught for another pull. Triple Pull. gg. Oriana is very good with naught as well

Sir Jungleton

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Dan View Post
What are your thoughts on warding enemy jungle early to mid game?
always get a ward on 1st back to base. stick it on enemy wraiths / their red / their blue or top tri for your top. junglers are also like supports so dominate the map with force and vision. if you see their mid come from blue camp early game he prob leashed blue so when you grab that ward on 1st back go drop it there and expect to be at their blue by 7:15 normally. if its risky just stay in the area to smite steal it.

Sir Jungleton

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinyyen View Post
What is a good jungler that can do well at low elo without too much reliance on team mates, preferably not lee sin. Obviously I don't mean one that guarantees a win but can make up for lacking teammates.
xin zhao, shaco, ap tanky amumu (abyssal, hourglass, deathcap, sunfire, magic pen boots), and mundo are quite strong. nunu is a great pick for counterjungling. however, with nunu u have to rely on good players (harder to carry as)

Maleric

11-15-2012

I seem to have two issues when jungling.

First, I find when all my lanes are getting pushed I can't seem to be everwhere at once, and often get blamed for not doing so. What would you suggest in this situation? How could I alleviate the pressure for all three lanes at once, or just deal with the situation in general?

Secondly, wards. Wards, wards, and more wards... Everyone seems to ward everwhere all the time when I'm jungling (incidentally my team hardly wards... I find this odd luck). How do you still manage ganks even when they have set up wards? They see me coming constantly, and are half way back to their tower before I can get on top of them to start doing anything, and can't secure a kill as they get back to their tower far too quickly, often just by running (even with slows/stuns/etc on them).