How do I avoid permaban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devious Rogue

11-15-2012

Anything and everything you say needs to be informative, communicative and not negative. Done.

I don't follow that rule since I WILL gloat a bit if I win a 2v5, but I never say anything on global chat and never negative things to my team.
But for those who can't be nice, stick to "Informative, Communicative, Not Negative"

thEevil

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie98s View Post
After my last suspension 6 months ago I stopped calling 2-20-5 teamates noobs to avoid being banned again. And I stopped jungling with non-typical junglers, and I stopped going AD with typical AP character like Twisted Fate. I was successful for 6 months of avoiding the tribunal but I did receive one of the recent Autobans from riot which auto flags your account after receiving a certain number of reports. Even when the reports are false and you are pardoned by the tribunal. No reason given, instant 14 day suspension without a reform card and without any offense mentioned. My account reached a certain predetermined number.

So this is a little scarey to me since Ive spent money on my account and have alot of skins, for the past 6 months I avoided insulting feeding teammates and started playing the meta properly and that didnt stop the auto-ban from flagging my account.

I dont even call people the N word anymore, even if they are n**bs. I dont call people the R word either. I pretty much took all insults out of my gameplay. And just focused on teamwork and winning.Not good enough though

So When My suspension is up , assuming the staff doesnt punish me for making this thread asking this question, How do I do to avoid the permaban?
the more you play the more of a chance you will get banned. Only 1.4% end up in the tribunal, but only 15% of the playerbase is highly active. Out of that 15% around 50% is hardcore players who put in a lot of time.

90% of the 1.4% comes fro the hardcores who end up in the tribunal

System is setup to punish paying regular players. The majority will never have an issue with the tribunal because the tribunal is geared to punish regulars

SO CONCLUSION : DONT PLAY ALOT

thEevil

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goth Skunk View Post
Simply put, Jamie, keep up the good behaviour.

But if you were hit with the 2 week ban from Riot staffers and received an email about being amongst the 0.8% of League's most toxic players, then you still have work to do.
kid, its more complicated than that

thEevil

11-15-2012

none of these ppl here who posted gives him the true answer to avoid perma-ban
everything u guys spilled out is useless, unless riot figures out true trollers and perma-ban those jerks

thEevil

11-15-2012

MY true advice, is this.

Play jungle position, and just dont even bother gank the lanes until the end of game, you will have 0-0-0 no one will blame you, if someone blames you for not ganking just say sorry and stuff like that.

Wade Funk

11-15-2012

There's really no way to ensure it. Anyone can report you just for the sake of reporting you for anything at all and most people do. You could try getting to a very high elo where you're constantly playing with the same respectable players so a sort of respect or friendship forms. The **** about most people in the Tribunal looking through cases throughly and making the proper decision is rubbish. We all know there are a plethora of people who just spam punish and even more who just report for anything and everything.

AlexDnD2

11-15-2012

Play a lot of "no one cares games" like dominion vs. bots and dominion. No one cares about the results so you won't be reported. Then that will be a heavy set of non-reportabl egames that will cancel out if you do get reported elsewhere.

thEevil

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDnD2 View Post
Play a lot of "no one cares games" like dominion vs. bots and dominion. No one cares about the results so you won't be reported. Then that will be a heavy set of non-reportabl egames that will cancel out if you do get reported elsewhere.
good advice,

I like your meta

mambawarrior0

11-15-2012

You should be fine.

NotyourWaifu

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDnD2 View Post
Will that really work?