Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

11-15-2012

nevin had knocked
"you have a minute Ms. fortune? Its about my 'relationship', but i wanted to talk to you personally about it."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
I now pronounce you artisan and mistress~.
...Now what?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
nevin had knocked
"you have a minute Ms. fortune? Its about my 'relationship', but i wanted to talk to you personally about it."
*lets him in* Hm? Sure, come, talk, let's hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
...Now what?
You are now dating Sivir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

11-15-2012

"thank you"
as he walked in he began explaining
"Its nothing too serious. I figured you were one of evelynn's best friends so i figure i'd come to you. We seem to really like each other and uhhh... 'hit it off' very well. I guess I'm just a little nervous."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

11-15-2012

" miss fortune, no matter how many time i saw you or get close to you, you always looks good as super models and smell good as roses. There's only these words that describe you best of best, that is perfection of perfection, then addictional perfection, Miss fortune is the definition of perfection. Miss fortune is the perfection woman all the way to the endless top."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Mistress

Junior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
...Now what?
Well, that depends on what we should do next.

Do you like hunting, Pantheon?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"thank you"
as he walked in he began explaining
"Its nothing too serious. I figured you were one of evelynn's best friends so i figure i'd come to you. We seem to really like each other and uhhh... 'hit it off' very well. I guess I'm just a little nervous."
Nervous how? Things are getting serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
" miss fortune, no matter how many time i saw you or get close to you, you always looks good as super models and smell good as roses. There's only these words that describe you best of best, that is perfection of perfection, then addictional perfection, Miss fortune is the definition of perfection. Miss fortune is the perfection woman all the way to the endless top."
You're very good at stating the obvious, kid~.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

11-15-2012

the kind of excited nervous. I just don't want to mess up; treat her like the queen i think she is. As for things getting serious, it has, in a good way. The other day i cuffed her to the bed and we 'did the horizontal'... and a few verticals. I'm not sure, but it must be pretty serious for her to be the submissive one in bed."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Aw, don't beat yourself up, girl. It happens to all of us at least once. If he did this, it shows you nothing good would have come from it, anyway.
"It's not that or him, Sarah. I just...I just want...some..."

She doesn't finish the sentence, putting her energy into more drooping.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jwander

Senior Member

11-15-2012

i want to tie you to baron nashor and d1ldo you with both of akalis axes filling your holes