Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sherrif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overmind Slab View Post
I think the last shop was very unfriendly to new players. I remember when I started and began going through the shop I was thinking, "dang, I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing here." Or "I want more X, what is the best way to do that." I'm over than now of course but I would have liked to have had this when I started.
At least League of legends didn't go the bad route and make you pick items that give "attributes" which in turn give you amounts of stats.

Items giving strait stats is the reason league of legends is superior to the competition for new player development.

Vertany

11-15-2012

Please make the scoreboard (if opened) overlay the shop! Otherwise it's really annoying to counterbuy.

SirSqueegee

11-15-2012

How about an addition to the tooltip, or in the lore/tips section that tells you what the damage/AP scale is for your abilities?

xXLigerZeroXx

11-15-2012

when should we expect this patch to come up

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Is there going to be an option to view all per 5 stats (menu, items, etc) as per second instead with this patch?

Per 5 isn't very useful "at a glance" as it's a unit the human mind doesn't work with often (5 second intervals).

Gochu

11-15-2012

I love it

Soaked

11-15-2012

I hope I won't lag with the new updates :<

VLCusp

11-15-2012

You know what I would love? In the prior HUD ally champions ults were marked by a green dot in the corner of their icon a fact that , much to my surprise, many didn't know. It would be great if their icon would appear on the upper left side of the screen AS their ults become available. Once it has been used the icon disappears so the icon(s) you see is the champ who has it available.

If I hear one more "Ult Soraka!" "Ult Karth!" "Ult Panth!" for a champion who's ult, based on the display, is not active I will scream lol.

mambawarrior0

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Reinboom View Post
Navigating up the tree was an important aspect to keep due to the number of players that find items by relation.
I always thought I was the only one who did this.

Vendiir

11-15-2012

Kinda looks like dota 2 shop to me