Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aticoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I havent got mine.

Troll once a day

Recruiter

11-15-2012

i brought 10k rp when the event is on, but i only recieved three icons till "death mask" what happen to the other two? am only lvl 22 atm, does my lvl limit which icon i get? or i will recieve them after i get to lvl 30? someone explain to me plz?

Big Böss

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLumZyKevin View Post
i brought 10k rp when the event is on, but i only recieved three icons till "death mask" what happen to the other two? am only lvl 22 atm, does my lvl limit which icon i get? or i will recieve them after i get to lvl 30? someone explain to me plz?
I don't know what Riot is doing, they said if you reach a new tier of RP, you'd be awarded the new icon during a new patch or an update.

So far two updates have came out and I have failed to get anything above "Death Mask" also.

So you are not alone and no, Summoner Level has nothing to do with it.

Riot is just being riot.

B4mbam

11-16-2012

So I got some RP today, and I got a Halloween Icon (goes away November 13th!), it's November 16th. I what.

FSN Shirou Emiya

11-17-2012

I got tier 4.

Just not tiers 1-3.

Radgris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

i, as many others from what i can read got Ripped Off here, i should have gotten my 4th tier icon already, its been more then a week and still no response, i sent 3 logs and nothing, i am mad.

Janna Only

11-18-2012

My friend TheDarkLordSusej got Spiteful Specter and didn't buy any RP.

I bought 2,000 RP and didn't get anything. Ok.

3pax

11-19-2012

I bought 3,410 RP 10$ October 13, 10$ november 9 and 5$ november 12 and only got tier 1 and tier 2 icons, where is my tier3 icon ???

KEION KEION

11-19-2012

I purchase 10,000+RP before November 13 but I can't get "Vengeful Wraith" icon. I just get another four icons.

The Gee

11-20-2012

I still haven't gotten mine, and the last time I bought RP was the 6th, which was my second purchase of 5k RP totaling 10k. Quite a long time to wait.