Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echorion

11-15-2012

I love the concept design here, hopefully on release they don't humanize her to the point she becomes boring.

The only issue I see here is the way her skin folds out like it was some sort of open shirt.

Rhinogator

11-15-2012

nagasiren

10nagasirens

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No, I hate dedicated healers and no-gameplay sustain, not healing.

No matter how many times we talk about this... ;p
You hate a role (dedicated healer) that a lot of gamers- and I mean a LOT of gamers- deeply love and enjoy and find fun. You are never going to make a support champion without people complaining, because every time they find a little hope in their heart that you get over your hatred of that archetype and include another one. Many people feel that healing should be to supports as gap closers are to bruisers and damage steroids are to carries.

Whether you like it or not, that mind set isn't going away :/

Baxter900

11-15-2012

Yay, you guys finally break from your adc/assassin/mage rampage,

I guess that is 3/5 of the meta isn't it....

Oh well, the point is, SUPPORT YAY!!!!

And also, could you at least give us a hint on her relative playstyle (eg. Zed has shadows, khazix evolves, Syndra uses dark spheres, etc.) Because recently you guys have been making your champs centered around one thing thats 100% special to them. Which is awesome!!! Even if it makes them harder to learn to play.

(Come on Morello, you know you want to, give us a hint)

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMiTzNhan View Post
I'm surprised you don't see the issue with this new champion design.
You need to see through the curtain of deceit Riot has cast over you.
Because Merfolk have never had breasts before ever. EVER.

And before you reply, keep in mind that is 9 completely different artists take on female merfolk spanning from 1994 to 2010. Your outrage is completely misplaced here.

Baxter900

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiBelgarath View Post
You hate a role (dedicated healer) that a lot of gamers- and I mean a LOT of gamers- deeply love and enjoy and find fun. You are never going to make a support champion without people complaining, because every time they find a little hope in their heart that you get over your hatred of that archetype and include another one. Many people feel that healing should be to supports as gap closers are to bruisers and damage steroids are to carries.

Whether you like it or not, that mind set isn't going away :/

Lol you know he was being sarcastic, right? This is because straight out healers are usually OP and need to be severely nerfed. Riot usually builds them with self-sustain that occurs when sustaining lane partners, hence the nerf.

Gage

11-15-2012

How about a Support page in the Items menu, Morello?

DaMiTzNhan

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittor View Post
dfdsfsdf
We'll just see when the design comes out I suppose.
And she's still a monster.
What does Morello dislike?

YamiBelgarath

11-15-2012

Ohh! Important thing I forgot to mention.

Unless you are intentionally supporting the removal of the bruiser top meta, your definition for supports isn't going to work. The problem is that having the pure nuke damage of a straight AP champion (Malzahar, Veigar, Karthus, Anivia) is stronger than having a half damage half support AP champion in team fights. You'll notice this as professional teams shift away from that bruiser meta in the future if you keep trying to get people to play supports away from the zero cs bot play. The point of a support in any game isn't to defeat their opponent by being stronger, it's to coordinate with the damaging characters to out-play their opponents. Moving supports into other lanes just means the enemy has more damage but less utility, and given that there are plenty of champions in this game with a ****load of utility, most of the time you can get all the utility you need on 2-3 champions and the rest are just hardcore damage. You really don't need that 4th utility champion, leaving you with your ADC being the only one with relevant late game damage. :/

Hoofster

11-15-2012

Is she gonna swim through the air? I'm interested just cause I wanna know how she moves >.<