Institute Grand Library. [Open RP].

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

11-15-2012

((Keeping this thread alive some how.))

Colonel qt

11-15-2012

((Not enough people respect books ))

AODRG

11-15-2012

((I blame the internet))

Tentorer

11-15-2012

((I'm here in the back... watching you guys... with binoculars!))

Ask Her Etwhal

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle sat down across from Sona and started eating the food. Awkward silence fell between the two as Randle noticed Sona's crystal starting to glowing a dark purple color.

"Something wrong? You look even more nervous than I am, and your crystal is glowing darker than I thought it would, given your melodies you've been playing."
Well... It's nothing really... Theres just something... In my mind... That is all... Sona looked at the glistening ham, and slices the smallest piece possible. She remembered how she eaten with Gentleman Cho'gath in the past, and was making sure she made the right manners here.

When she places it in her mouth, Sona finds it hard to chew on the food, dispite the ham being so tender, and she is finding trouble swallowing it as well. The crystal continues to glow darker, and sweat was flowing down Sona's neck.

Randle... What do you... Think about... Me...?

Colonel qt

11-15-2012

((it's a trap!!!))

Tentorer

11-15-2012

((Gun cocked...))

AODRG

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Well... It's nothing really... Theres just something... In my mind... That is all... Sona looked at the glistening ham, and slices the smallest piece possible. She remembered how she eaten with Gentleman Cho'gath in the past, and was making sure she made the right manners here.

When she places it in her mouth, Sona finds it hard to chew on the food, dispite the ham being so tender, and she is finding trouble swallowing it as well. The crystal continues to glow darker, and sweat was flowing down Sona's neck.

Randle... What do you... Think about... Me...?

Randle sighs as he places his fork down.

"Sona, I...I think you are the most beautiful and kind-hearted person in all of Valoran. I knew from the first day you entered the Institute you were special, not like any other that's entered the fields before, or since. "

Randle holds his head down, trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

"I just think your perfect. For some time, I thought you were too perfect for some random summoner as me...but when you agreed to meet me here....it just...fills me with hope."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle sighs as he places his fork down.

"Sona, I...I think you are the most beautiful and kind-hearted person in all of Valoran. I knew from the first day you entered the Institute you were special, not like any other that's entered the fields before, or since. "

Randle holds his head down, trying to hide his blushing cheeks.

"I just think your perfect. For some time, I thought you were too perfect for some random summoner as me...but when you agreed to meet me here....it just...fills me with hope."
Hearing the news, Sona found it even harder to swallow, until she accidentally choked and coughed. It seemed weird, since no sound came out while she choked. After that, Sona breathed in and out heavily, trying to calm down. She looked extremely worn out, and sweat was beading down fast on her head...

AODRG

11-17-2012

Randle noticed Sona silently chocking on her food and started to worry.

"Is...is something wrong? Did the meat not get cooked all the way?"