Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
as if phasing through the wall adjacent to the wall, and looking at Leona leaving

"I take it she just wanted to talk again?"
Diana's stare did not waver as she looked at Nevin as he made his presence known.

Always.

Xander Blade

11-09-2012

he looks back at her
"I take it most solari are like that, trying to force things that should never happen? anyways, I'll keep doing research at that new library that opened up. Maybe see if i can track some of the solari's movements. i will report back to you if i find something interesting."

he then proceeds to take his leave

Ask the Lunari

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he looks back at her
"I take it most solari are like that, trying to force things that should never happen? anyways, I'll keep doing research at that new library that opened up. Maybe see if i can track some of the solari's movements. i will report back to you if i find something interesting."

he then proceeds to take his leave
Ok. Later then.

Diana resumes staring at Leona's figure walking off.

Ask Drav

11-10-2012

Draven carefully walks into Diana`s abode and greets the Lunari.

Before you decided to throw whatever opinions on me that you have heard, Draven just came to greet you properly. As the great Draven has heard how the path you choose got shunned by your peers and even your...former friends. Draven knows how it feels not getting recognized when credit should be due or how it feels to be, well in your case literally out shined by another...Draven just wanted to let you know Draven sympathizes with your cause.

Seriously...

Draven nearly laughs not at Diana`s plight but the though of others being able to take Draven seriously at times was very hard to believe.

Ask the Lunari

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven carefully walks into Diana`s abode and greets the Lunari.

Before you decided to throw whatever opinions on me that you have heard, Draven just came to greet you properly. As the great Draven has heard how the path you choose got shunned by your peers and even your...former friends. Draven knows how it feels not getting recognized when credit should be due or how it feels to be, well in your case literally out shined by another...Draven just wanted to let you know Draven sympathizes with your cause.

Seriously...

Draven nearly laughs not at Diana`s plight but the though of others being able to take Draven seriously at times was very hard to believe.

Diana turns her attention towards Draven almost immediately as he walks in, furrowing a brow at his arrival, and glares as he makes his plea.

Oh? Why thank you entertainer, but there is a flaw.

Diana's glare turns to a determined look.

I will never be out-shined by the worthless Solari, their deaths are inevitable; as will those who oppose my right to restore the balance of power, but only at the moons will...

Will that be all?

Ask Drav

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana turns her attention towards Draven almost immediately as he walks in, furrowing a brow at his arrival, and glares as he makes his plea.

Oh? Why thank you entertainer, but there is a flaw.

Diana's glare turns to a determined look.

I will never be out-shined by the worthless Solari, their deaths are inevitable; as will those who oppose my right to restore the balance of power, but only at the moons will...

Will that be all?
That determination in Diana`s eyes was beautiful, entrancing, and deadly; the executioner thought to himself. He hadn`t seen eyes that bore that much fire in them since his own convictions to never be outdone by anyone ever again. He wished to inquire a bit further as the Rakkorian female before began to pique his curiosity.

Draven smirked a little before applauding Diana.

Draven can see that your conviction and goal are strong but...Are you always so determined?

Also as Draven has said his piece concerning you, is there anything you wish to say about me? Although I should tell you now that every self-conceited, narcissistic or other comments like that I`ve heard before...

I won`t take offense if you believe as such but I came here without passing any prejudice or judgment on you...

Unexisted

11-11-2012

diana, on my last battle me and my friend was fighting in the same team, i pick you and my buddy pick leona. i Realize by fighting together using you and leona can take down up to 3 enemies at a time. leona has stun ability and high def, you have high damage ability with ranged attack. you and leona both have pursuiting ability, which mean no one can escape when you two pair up. so they end up all running and we chasing them down.

Ask the Lunari

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
That determination in Diana`s eyes was beautiful, entrancing, and deadly; the executioner thought to himself. He hadn`t seen eyes that bore that much fire in them since his own convictions to never be outdone by anyone ever again. He wished to inquire a bit further as the Rakkorian female before began to pique his curiosity.

Draven smirked a little before applauding Diana.

Draven can see that your conviction and goal are strong but...Are you always so determined?

Also as Draven has said his piece concerning you, is there anything you wish to say about me? Although I should tell you now that every self-conceited, narcissistic or other comments like that I`ve heard before...

I won`t take offense if you believe as such but I came here without passing any prejudice or judgment on you...
To reforge the Lunari from the depths of nothing, requires more than simple determination.... especially after my past sayings with the Solari.

But no entertainer, I have nothing to say about your person. Although in the fields when summoners decide to yell "DRAVEN" constantly is a bother, for it has an after effect when I attempt to relax after battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
diana, on my last battle me and my friend was fighting in the same team, i pick you and my buddy pick leona. i Realize by fighting together using you and leona can take down up to 3 enemies at a time. leona has stun ability and high def, you have high damage ability with ranged attack. you and leona both have pursuiting ability, which mean no one can escape when you two pair up. so they end up all running and we chasing them down.
Yes, I am quite aware of what happens on the fields when I'm with that woman.

Summoners and their... desired alliances.

Ask Drav

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
To reforge the Lunari from the depths of nothing, requires more than simple determination.... especially after my past sayings with the Solari.

But no entertainer, I have nothing to say about your person. Although in the fields when summoners decide to yell "DRAVEN" constantly is a bother, for it has an after effect when I attempt to relax after battle.
Draven stands in the doorway looking at the Lunari with a mixture of curiosity and amusement.

So Draven is curious, do you only have such contempt for the Solari or for all Rakkorians?

Unexisted

11-15-2012

Diana my little brother told me he had a big crush on you, what should he do? He said your the gorgeous woman of all.