Dr. Mundo in SITT: Useless. Stop picking Him

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinisterio

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneMillion View Post
Did you try kiting with your clevers that are made for weakening before engaging?
You cant base his power off a 1v1 fight that apparently lasted 5 seconds.

I do, but they just don't seem to do a lot as much damage as I'd hoped.

Uncle Jellyfish

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinisterio View Post
I do, but they just don't seem to do a lot as much damage as I'd hoped.
That's where the magic pen comes in. If you're playing with teammates that do a lot of magic damage, or are relying on your cleaver as a rather strong poke, and not just a slow, then magic penetration is highly recommended. His Cleaver, at rank 5, deals 25% of the target's current health as magic damage, so just a little penetration can go a long way.

Also,
Quote:
I've heard a lot about how you play Mundo. Do you have any replays or videos posted. I'm not closed off to the fact that maybe I'm just playing him wrong.
You're probably just playing him wrong.

Boo

11-15-2012

mundo sucks

Sinisterio

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallendude0 View Post
Dude mundo is super strong in 3s. Going to be even stronger with the new spirit visage buffs.
What buffs

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

So basically... you played a match as mundo and you don't know what you are doing. And you tried to 1v1 olaf... decided it was bull and started a QQ thread?

I have never had a problem with Mundo being unbalanced in any way. I don't see the claims that Mundo is OP at diamond level or that he is worthless in Elo hell.

Weenis Too

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinisterio View Post
Mundo in tourneys is just a flavor of the week. Only one team really used him. He's garbage
this flavor of the month has been lasting for almost 5 months now and much more then 1 team use him.

Sinisterio

11-15-2012

I've yet to see someone post a video or replay that convinces me otherwise. A lot of talk, no show.

Oh God Im Based

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
So.. we went 15/0 straight to diamond with a Mudno+Karma comp on the new map.
Umm No You Got Carried By Sam And Vsepr

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Mundo is a poor 1v1er due to minions blocking cleavers. Mix Mundo and another burst champion (AD or AP) and the combos are devastating. I think anyone who has played TT longer than 3 months knows this by now.

Snnow

11-15-2012

I have won the past like 9 games with mundo...he's a beast in in the new 3's lol