Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jboku

11-15-2012

Ps: Any chance we can get the ability to talk DURING the load screen?

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

A while ago you guys would constantly say that things like a new hub and a new item store weren't feasible but all the old code in LoL prevented many things from being worked on without an overall to the base code. Does this mean you guys have been overhauling all the base code so you can now more easily make changes to different aspects of LoL like the hud?

Reitokage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

My jaw dropped for a good 3 minutes.

Sproctor

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
The most concerning case for us was either buying Guardian's Angel to prevent a death from an ult or, conversely, buying a big CDR item before using a global ult.
You could put items in an inactive state until the player leaves the fountain. So their effects don't start until it's too late to resell them.

Or make an item not sell for the full price if one of its abilities has been triggered or you cast a spell. This doesn't fix the giant's belt case, but I don't think that one is very abuseable. The GP10 case is harder, or buying hp5/mp5 items to regen health or mana faster in fountain.

Idenn

11-15-2012

If i search "double swords" It better show me zeal...

dracodomin

11-15-2012

looks awsome, thanks for the update

Dackstrus

11-15-2012

I WANT TO SHRINK MY MINIMAP!

I cannot even begin to tell you how many times i've clicked the minimap instead of the ground, and gotten myself killed.

It needs it's own size slider to itself!

Orders Sol

11-15-2012

Roit Pls

make the sidebar like spectator mode!!

Edit: or at least explain if theres a reason why you guys prefer not to implement it.....

Huntingfire

11-15-2012

search bar finally.

Xillius

11-15-2012

I understand the main update is to the item store and spells, but is there any thought to allow us to flip the top of the ui with the bottom? I mean, while you're revamping this it seems like a chance to implement this. I know a lot of people would love to see this happen!