Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WakeskaterX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divatastic View Post

However, as much as I like this concept design I only have one thing to criticize: why does a fish lady have to bear so much cleavage? I mean, I get it she's a mermaid 'n all, but I'd prefer seeing her in an armor shell bikini top than having her shirt? scales? what have you seemingly ripped open to bare her chest for some cleavage. I mean, we have plenty of cleavage bearing champs already, so I suppose I'd like to see a new female champion whose design isn't so breast-bearing, but that's just my opinion.

Mermaids are supposed to be seductive, luring sailors and seducing them. They are similar to Sirens in Greek Mythology who lured sailors to their deaths mostly.

In fact, traditionally a mermaid wouldn't have anything on top. So an entire armored mermaid wouldn't make sense, she'd just be a fish with arms and a head.

Anemoneya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

omg naga

opl2op

11-15-2012

With the new jungle change I am wondering if an aggressive support will become outdated because ganks will be coming later.

CupcakeRaptorr

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
She will be, but the difference between a support character (as a concept) and something like Zyra is defined by these differences.
so is it just her offensive kit that is skill shot oriented or is her support abilities too like say lux's shield.

Your Persona

11-15-2012

First Elise, then the Nidalee visual update and now our new support is a watermage named Nami?

It's as if all my League-related prayers are being answered.

LouisLeGros

11-15-2012

hooray, a female "monster" that isn't just the same female frame with a different costume.

Okami Amaterasu

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No, I hate dedicated healers and no-gameplay sustain, not healing.

No matter how many times we talk about this... ;p

aInstructor

11-15-2012

Sounds nice

dumponursoul

11-15-2012

totally getting

Divatastic

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeskaterX View Post
Mermaids are supposed to be seductive, luring sailors and seducing them. They are similar to Sirens in Greek Mythology who lured sailors to their deaths mostly.

In fact, traditionally a mermaid wouldn't have anything on top. So an entire armored mermaid wouldn't make sense, she'd just be a fish with arms and a head.
I'm aware, Ahri being based on a Korean Gumiho is in the same boat (haha fish puns), but the fact still remains that female characters that show off their breasts are a really tiring and unoriginal design.