Kinda scared of Cait becoming a top tier

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CowboyNovocaine

11-15-2012

She's the only champion in the game who can have her ult completely cockblocked by somebody on the other team. Even if the enemy carry is running away, the charge up time for it and that laser doodad makes it pretty easy for the tank to just step in the way and render that shot useless. The only time it comes in handy is when the tank is either not there, or was taken down already. But how often does that happen in higher elo environments?

Quintessence

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
Trist? She scales off AD?
yea she has this really weird thing called an attack speed steroid.

GrimPhenom

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by batosia95136 View Post
She doesn't have a steroid though, so late game other ADC's will out-damage her.
She's an ADC meaning she's gonna do a stupid amount damage anyway

It all boils down to who's safer

I.E. Caitlyn

Razekal

11-15-2012

Cait exchanges a great early game through harass for a poor late game.

Her only steroid is her passive, which is 150% damage for one hit after 6 hits. Compare that to Ez's 50% attack speed for hitting with spells, Tristana's 75% (or is it 90%? I don't remember) attack speed, and Twitch's Ult and Q giving both attack speed, AD, and piercing shots.

Caitlyn does have her traps and her range, but assuming equal gear compared to most ADC's, she has less damage.

CloudedInSanity

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlessXiao View Post
And then you have a Nunu on your team and it's k.
And then you give the opposing ADC a Nunu and its more then k. Cause now they have two steroids.

Iifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
You're insane...
Lol, explain to me how they helped her.

40% minimum to 50% didn't help her, because you won't get it that low anyway. The unable to E while snared only helped her because people with bad timing would try to use it to move while snared, so pretty much they only helped bad caitlyn players..

And her ultimate is still really easy to block, but it is much better to use mid-fight I must admit.

Although she will always be one of the worst lategame adc if she has all of her mediocre stats... ~Utility way less than Ashe, ~Range less than Tristana, ~Damage output less than Tristana as well....

She's just too BALANCED, unfortunately that makes her bad .

Crosisx2

11-15-2012

Cait is still garbo unless she has Nunu.

mtrx005

11-15-2012

Downvoted for "running trains".

Get that wannabe fratboy **** out of here.

CowboyNovocaine

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
yea she has this really weird thing called an attack speed steroid.
The first pentakill I ever witnessed was from a Tristana. She's a beast adc in my opinion with a steroid, basically a built in flash, aoe basic attacks for farming. The only thing that seems to clash with her role is the ult. Except now that I'm typing this you could probably just use it to peel the bruisers off yourself so even that works.

Minister of Pie

11-15-2012

Never gunna happen. Cait's ult is absolutely useless when playing against anyone with half a brain. Soooo easily blocked.