Best Solo-TOP-Solo-Que Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ominous

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Currently, since I haven't played in 2 months, I was curious who you guys think are the new best solo top solo Que champions? Preferably for RANKED play. I know nothing of the recent patch notes so I don't know about nerfs/buffs.

But who do you guys think is the best solo top for solo Que? Ranked preferably.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azerax53

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impending Demise View Post
Currently, since I haven't played in 2 months, I was curious who you guys think are the new best solo top solo Que champions? Preferably for RANKED play. I know nothing of the recent patch notes so I don't know about nerfs/buffs.

But who do you guys think is the best solo top for solo Que? Ranked preferably.
There are counters to all champions but some of the best top laners are:

1. Jax
2. Irelia
3. Jayce (even after the nerf)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brendon12343

Member

11-15-2012

Jayce is played alot in high elo tourneys but i give garen a go which hes my favorite top champ, and hes 450 ip.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Singed is the best champ to play top. He's unstoppable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azerax53

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendon12343 View Post
Jayce is played alot in high elo tourneys but i give garen a go which hes my favorite top champ, and hes 450 ip.
Garen is okay but unfortunately there are better top laners than him. I'd like to think of Darius as Garen 2.0.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quexana

Member

11-16-2012

In solo queue your job as top is to try to dominate your lane then help the team later on in the way of either kills or utility. The best champs for this task are:

Jax, Olaf, Singed, Darius, and Yorick


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Attaloi

Junior Member

11-16-2012

Urgot. Huge range + Shield his early game makes him one of the best lane bullies in the game, and later his ult makes him one of the best tanks in the game. With the changes to black cleaver coming as well, he will quickly become over powered. I'm so happy about that!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azerax53

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexana View Post
In solo queue your job as top is to try to dominate your lane then help the team later on in the way of either kills or utility. The best champs for this task are:

Jax, Olaf, Singed, Darius, and Yorick
Olaf is amazing because of his true damage and his passive. Yorick is most used as a counterpick