Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SynicalDeathblow

11-15-2012

Looks so much like Dota. (just got it free, dont play it) I like the changes.

Bantherny

11-15-2012

Love the new changes in game. Cant wait until this goes live too. Great job. Just wish i would quit running into so many people that are just so down rite mean. would make gameplay better if they all would GO AWAY

Dolintei

11-15-2012

It's hard to tell from that screen shot, but will your character be centered in the screen based off the screen or the field of view? Or perhaps have a toggle for that (like space bar to toggle locked camera) It drives me nuts when playing purple side and having skill shots that outrange the bottom edge of my vision, but when I'm on blue, firing the same shot at the opposite angle doesn't even get close to the edge of my screen.

Opreich

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Reinboom View Post
Ask and ye shall receive.
Leaked 3 items now Reinboom.

Also did bouurns help with this? He was always taking ideas for the shop interface.

Æther Adept

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolintei View Post
It's hard to tell from that screen shot, but will your character be centered in the screen based off the screen or the field of view? Or perhaps have a toggle for that (like space bar to toggle locked camera) It drives me nuts when playing purple side and having skill shots that outrange the bottom edge of my vision, but when I'm on blue, firing the same shot at the opposite angle doesn't even get close to the edge of my screen.

i asked a similar question back on page 49

Buffy Wayne

11-15-2012

Great news!

Thank you

Xetroff

11-15-2012

Ooh, look at them teasing us with that new item, looks like another attack speed item from Zeal.

Mecha Mole

Recruiter

11-15-2012

There are few categories that should be added: Items with auras and on hit effects. This could help support units like Sona find the right mix of auras to boost the team as well as those special effects like "Greivous Wound" from "Excutioners Calling". I agree with the idea that magic and armor pen need their own filter.

Pkapka3

11-15-2012

seems better

Wild Panic

11-15-2012

Will there be an aura category? It would be awesome if there was...