Item Shop and Game HUD Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Negativepink

11-15-2012

I would really like an area in the launcher that shows all the items. I know I can access this on third party websites, but for new players, and old players that want to try new builds, it would be helpful to be able to compare items while not under threat of mid tower 2 falling.

Lunknit

11-15-2012

Item hotkeys?!?! Finally! Now I don't need to click on my on-use items anymore. And I was just saying they should add this yesterday.

DecreeOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Oooooo, pretty! O.o

EagleBlast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Will we finally be able to scale the mini-map separate from the rest of the HUD? I want to scale down the map, but when I scale it to a reasonable size, I have problems seeing the numbers and items on the rest of the HUD. This is a problem I know that others on low-res face as well., and it seems like a simple enough thing to implement.

BloodMoodQC

11-15-2012

crystaline flask, new kinds of elixir?

i feed tibber

11-15-2012

The colors are abit awkward, and the gold indicator at the bottom left looks a tad stretched out. The numbers on item slots are too big it feels unnecessary to have it. The HUD on the top right is too stretched out, the 0 v 0 bit would be much better if its centered, like the one on spectator mode but smaller. But overall its nice to see some changes in it.

Dynal

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wriggle View Post
:|
Not entirely sure how I missed that. My eyes must have just skipped over it. >.< Well that's probably my blonde quota for the day.

Joystick

11-15-2012

Riot Reinboom do you have any estimations on timing for that PBE update? Even "within the next week" or something along those lines would do enough to assuage my excitement. =)

Ten Ton Punch

11-15-2012

O.M.G., this will save me seconds of my time trying to find a particular item in the shop and trying to look at which skill has points in them. Thanks for making the game more user friendly, keep up the good work! Also, by any chance, can be this patched this week or do we have to wait until the following week[s]?

Mathew Mathers

11-15-2012

RIOT BE TROLLIN US!!!!!!!

How does kog have 2 points in his ultimate at level 8?!?!?!?!?