Why can't we see opponent's borders?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

11-15-2012

I really wish we could see the opponent's borders... Would be kind of cool to know what I am up against instead of having to guess.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

11-15-2012

bamp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BLUE TEAM LEADER

Senior Member

11-15-2012

I made a thread about this but ofc it got downvote closed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drigonzex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

I think they did it so that players wouldn't be discouraged if they say they were say silver going up against some diomand player who might be duo or something


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenXylaphone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

because then you would go, "I am diamond, lol gg, noobs you lose".

And they would go, "Oh shi-- he is diamond gg we lose!"

surrender at 20


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenXylaphone View Post
because then you would go, "I am diamond, lol gg, noobs you lose".

And they would go, "Oh shi-- he is diamond gg we lose!"

surrender at 20
If a diamond gets matched with people silver and below i feel sorry for him..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chupathingy

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenXylaphone View Post
because then you would go, "I am diamond, lol gg, noobs you lose".

And they would go, "Oh shi-- he is diamond gg we lose!"

surrender at 20
Why not allow enemy borders in normals then?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenXylaphone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
If a diamond gets matched with people silver and below i feel sorry for him..
Well, they show up in normals. I mean, if you are playing ranked then the borders mean nothing because you get matched up by CURRENT rating which is a more important statistic than old rating.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenXylaphone View Post
Well, they show up in normals. I mean, if you are playing ranked then the borders mean nothing because you get matched up by CURRENT rating which is a more important statistic than old rating.
true, but i still don't see the big deal with showing borders for opponents :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenXylaphone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
true, but i still don't see the big deal with showing borders for opponents :/
Well, imagine if a silver player (like me) managed to climb to diamond this year. My opponents see my border and they laugh at me and call me bad and tell my team they gonna lose cause though I might be diamond now, I WAS bad in comparison to them at the end of season 2.
But I guess your teammates can still do this.