ap ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gays

11-14-2012

why is he not played more? he fits the burst mid meta, he can wave clear fairly well (not morde status but not as bad as swain either), he has an escape on a stupidly low cool down, and has an AS buff for your team, which will usually hit your bruisers without even trying if you arent diving in head first in team fights.
whats wrong with him?

and before people say his q is bad scaling, lichbane. q applies on hit.

enlighten me!

OreIsan

11-14-2012

AD or Hybrid does more damage as onyl Ez's W scales well with AP. This also mana burns him pretty quick early game as it is about 2x the cost of your Q.

Ez's combos also revolve around landing your Q as it reduces your CD by 1 second. AP ez is kinda viable in lower level play but AD scales better or hybrid which is why a trinity force or hextech gunblade are often bought

warmNjuicy4u

11-15-2012

I still play ap ezreal but only in normals... And its for a reason because yes he has high burst and his W can hit multiple people but he is extremely weak early game and can be zoned from farm. Also, if you plan to play ap ez you better hit all your skillshots because if you dont your screwed.

TeknoWizard

Recruiter

11-15-2012

AP Ezreal takes huge balls to play well. A large part of the burst comes from blinking on top of someone. If you get baited, you're pretty screwed. You don't even get a reset like Kat does.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

are you going to risk all of your damage on skill shots?

Azerax53

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
AP Ezreal takes huge balls to play well. A large part of the burst comes from blinking on top of someone. If you get baited, you're pretty screwed. You don't even get a reset like Kat does.
Agreed. AP Ezreal has a much higher skill cap there is posibilities but AD and hybrid are much easier and typically is more viable.

L3G3NDRANDOM

11-15-2012

Hello summoners I would like to personally say that AP ezreal is Friken OP but when when in team figts he can really do much damage but when in 1 v 1 fights he can easily take down people. Athough he is strong i think his cooldown should be reduces. thankyou summoners for reading my review

L3G3NDRANDOM

11-15-2012

I personly believe that Ezreal is OP with Ap but when he is AD is also strong but i think RIOT should make him equal in attack and abilitie power. Thankyou for reading . Peace OUT summoners

Wht? Frst

11-15-2012

Hello League Of Legends, i personally believe that ap ezreal is op but during team fights his pretty **** because his cooldowns take forever although he has his q. Sometimes i think when i ad i'm like omfg i should have gone ap because when i used my ulti they have at least 10-15 hp but when im ad in teamfights i owned like ****. Ap is pretty op tho i gotta say because it does heaps of ap damage to the enemy when u shoot ur ulti in there face. -_-

CCig

11-15-2012

ap ez is bad