I don't get it. How are we supposed to win ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am cancer

11-15-2012

i learnt this lesson the hard way as well.

Dont queue/waste your placement games this month. every baddie had their elo reset to 1200, so if you were under 2000 elo, you WILL get some people who were potentially 400 elo in your game.

wait till it settles out. Ill have to do this 1 one of my other 30's, as ive already wasted my mains placement matches, coming out barely at 1300 x_x

hi im gosu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Lord Gwyn

11-15-2012

0 kills 4 deaths...

I feel bad for the teams that carried you to 2100 elo.

Olek Skilgannon

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by This is ÄD Carry View Post
I was 2100 before season reset. And now all I am matched up with are people that don't understand how to roam/push as AP and fail junglers. How the hell are we supposed to gain elo like this?

OP got elo boosted.

Elsea

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtechardstyle View Post
It isn't...the first three weeks of resets are always fluctuating...and most of it depends on luck. After a month or so when everything settles down everyone will return to their normal elo.

Then wouldn't it be fair to say that for the first few weeks after the reset, ELO hell exists?

Painlestoxin

11-15-2012

Put it this way. I was around 1100 elo in S2. Currently I am 4-1 placement matches by carrying myself in the games. Just dodge when you have trolls/bad team comps in your champ select screen.

hi im gosu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razoris View Post
0 kills 4 deaths...

I feel bad for the teams that carried you to 2100 elo.
Why because I was 0-0-2 beating Taric/Graves in Farm then kat comes bot to roam 6 times in a row? Logic is crazy!

hi im gosu

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olek Skilgannon View Post
OP got elo boosted.
I elo boosted other accounts quite a bit if thats what you meant but already got banned for that along time ago.

Bullettime7

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by This is ÄD Carry View Post
That makes sense seeing as Theoddone and hotshot are stuck in the 1700s
Yup. There's almost no point in doing ranked games atm. Due to the compression, everyone is so mixed up in the matchmaking system. Was watching Snoopeh's stream yesterday and even he was having a hell of a time in solo queue around 1600 as he kept getting put with people who were only 1100 prior, got lucky in placement matches, then proceeded to feed horribly to the point the game couldn't be salvaged.

Retro Shock

11-15-2012

Here's a thought, and it might be crazy, but instead of whining that they can't do something correctly, try to teach them what they're doing wrong.