Community Standards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SingByDeath

11-15-2012

Alright so I've seen this issue in many games and felt that it was time we all clearly addressed it again. I know its not an "Official" game rule and its more or less of our standard as a community. When someone calls a lane to respect and or be reasonable and try and switch. Can we not all agree that this game is awesome and to at least respect each other enough to go by this community standard? My point is we should make it very clear in this thread what our standards are as a community. So everyone who comments on here should post a standard to adapt. Ill go first.

#1 When someone calls a lane respect the choice. If you for some reason cannot go another lane explain why and work out a solution.

The Lord Kirby

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingByDeath View Post
#1 When someone calls a lane respect the choice. If you for some reason cannot go another lane explain why and work out a solution.
In ranked, you should be able to play all roles exceptionally. I understand having a lane preference and will work around it. But if you say "Im mid Diana" before you even know what they have, it tells me you aren't an intelligent ranked player and you have a good potential to cost your team.

Grollm

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanghammer View Post
In ranked, you should be able to play all roles exceptionally. I understand having a lane preference and will work around it. But if you say "Im mid Diana" before you even know what they have, it tells me you aren't an intelligent ranked player and you have a good potential to cost your team.
Totally agree. If I see this I usually dodge tbh. The worst "I top Teemo" DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGED

SingByDeath

11-15-2012

Well for ranked its understandable , what im talking about here is just the basic blind pick. I would very much agree with you for ranked that would be the worst thing to do.

SingByDeath

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
Totally agree. If I see this I usually dodge tbh. The worst "I top Teemo" DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGED
lol a Top Teemp is the stupid funny of trolls lol

Grollm

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingByDeath View Post
lol a Top Teemp is the stupid funny of trolls lol
And you're complaining about trolls...?