Herald of the Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Shadow

11-12-2012

Thou wouldst do well to learn thy place in the grand scheme of this world, verminous wretch. Thou haft the sheer gall to demand passage to my domain, thou, a 'champion' that openly delights in conniving ways on and off the Fields, one that relishes the chance to riddle another with arrows the moment their backs are turned. Hah. Thou will have to do FAR better than this if thou seeks to broker any manner of negotiations with me.

Civilized Rat

11-14-2012

Then what do you want? I can't kill you. You know this. A shadow does not die. I am not stupid! I know what you are.
Do I have to, what...get on the knees that I don't have and beg? That is just degrading! I thought you people were so open to having someone join your kind. Apparently not.
Just think of the possibilities. I know shadows.

What would Mordekaiser have to say?

Shuggendo

11-14-2012

I have made quite an interesting find, maybe you would like to see it. From the logs of all the questions you have answered, I read in the beginnings that you didn't know weither or not you could ingest the living world's food. I found this picture that claims to be the inside of your stomach. http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...on-d5is2ea.jpg
I have no idea if this is true, I don't even know if you do have a stomach, but this was pretty interesting. I really wonder who would have been able to see it from the insides like this and then share it to the world.

Ask the Shadow

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Then what do you want? I can't kill you. You know this. A shadow does not die. I am not stupid! I know what you are.
Do I have to, what...get on the knees that I don't have and beg? That is just degrading! I thought you people were so open to having someone join your kind. Apparently not.
Just think of the possibilities. I know shadows.

What would Mordekaiser have to say?
Hmph. Though thy impertinence is irritating at best, I am not subject to bowing before the demands of plague-riddled vermin. If thou wishes it to be so, I may be tempted to draw back the veil of secrecy that lies over the Shadow Isles, though thy survival is questionable. Would ye go so far as to embrace the specter of doom unto thyself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuggendo
I have made quite an interesting find, maybe you would like to see it. From the logs of all the questions you have answered, I read in the beginnings that you didn't know weither or not you could ingest the living world's food. I found this picture that claims to be the inside of your stomach. http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...on-d5is2ea.jpg
I have no idea if this is true, I don't even know if you do have a stomach, but this was pretty interesting. I really wonder who would have been able to see it from the insides like this and then share it to the world.
...intriguing. I lack an explanation for this...portrait, thou I would guess that it is a representation, or a figment of the imagination. One would believe that a possible way to gain access to the essences at my core would be for a specter of the recently reaped somehow managing to escape my grasp. But 'tis naught but speculation. Curious...

Civilized Rat

11-15-2012

Embrace? Yes yes, of course! You don't seem to trust me at all! ...Suppose there is a reason not to. But that is beside the point. I will cooperate. I will embrace, yes. If you choose to, you can 'do away with me' if you must. It would be so easy wouldn't it? Yes.

Morec0

11-18-2012

Dear Hecarim,

Do you have a favorite pony?

From,
A Fan

Ask the Shadow

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Embrace? Yes yes, of course! You don't seem to trust me at all! ...Suppose there is a reason not to. But that is beside the point. I will cooperate. I will embrace, yes. If you choose to, you can 'do away with me' if you must. It would be so easy wouldn't it? Yes.
While I am certain that the League would frown upon me simply cleaving thy skull in twain and thus sending you beyond the veil in that way, I am quite sure that many champions would be relieved. If thou art so intent on such an expedition to the Shadow Isles, then perhaps I shall accommodate such a request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morec0
Dear Hecarim,

Do you have a favorite pony?

From,
A Fan
...how dare thou come before me to ask such a foolish and trite question! Such insolence and impertinence I've never seen in ages! Thou DARE to insinuate that there is a singular pony that is superior to all others! Bah!

...though admittedly, I found myself taking an early liking to Dash. Yes, Dash. Such a self-confident and indomitable will is hard to dislike.

Rumblé

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
...though admittedly, I found myself taking an early liking to Dash. Yes, Dash. Such a self-confident and indomitable will is hard to dislike.
((I wuv you))

UberDuDrop

11-20-2012

A small bit of black smoke, and Lord Van Damm((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2406))appears

Greetings Hecarim

How do you fare in this strange...continent? What is the current state of your conquest?

((Trying a new half-OC Char. I notices that you spoke of the Ruined King, and I like the name Lord Van Damm anyway.))

mrdonut89

11-20-2012

Do you have a girlfriend?