Hi boys(; - add me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadSeer

Senior Member

11-14-2012

This thread is so weird.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-14-2012

So many fat girls L0L


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSeer View Post
This thread is so weird.
So much this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS130d109c04756628c7529

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifesniper View Post
So you have a nerdy boyfriend that plays videogames all day, congratz.
So tell me. Why the hell do you want a bunch of acne-ridden nerds to add you? What could you possibly gain? Certainly no steady relationship. Perhaps an ego boost. What does it feel like to be every nerd's fantasy? A "gamer girl"? Are you proud? Personally, if I were in your position, I would find it utterly degrading to myself to make a thread like this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FractureDesign View Post
So tell me. Why the hell do you want a bunch of acne-ridden nerds to add you? What could you possibly gain? Certainly no steady relationship. Perhaps an ego boost. What does it feel like to be every nerd's fantasy? A "gamer girl"? Are you proud? Personally, if I were in your position, I would find it utterly degrading to myself to make a thread like this.
As an actual nerd, I find your broad use of the term degrading and insulting to nerds everywhere. Playing computer games does not make one a nerd.

gtfo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS130d109c04756628c7529

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
As an actual nerd, I find your broad use of the term degrading and insulting to nerds everywhere. Playing computer games does not make one a nerd.

gtfo
I wasn't referring to the general male gamer population. I was referring to the stereotypical nerd obsessing over an anonymous female on the internet that this thread was targeted at.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FractureDesign View Post
I wasn't referring to the general male gamer population. I was referring to the stereotypical nerd obsessing over an anonymous female on the internet that this thread was targeted at.
Stereotypical nerds don't fawn over women, they're too busy reading chemistry books.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Silence, nerds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummerDaze

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Sorry ma'am I live by the montra "Acquire elo, disregard women" but thanks for the offer... i guess


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS130d109c04756628c7529

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Stereotypical nerds don't fawn over women, they're too busy reading chemistry books.
Oh well. You get what I was aiming at. It just annoys me when females make threads like these. And that's assuming OP isn't some guy trolling for attention.

Sorry if I offended you though : /